The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Ross is a nice player who is playing great right now but let's not overvalue him.   There is no guarantee you can resign him in the offseason.  And if we can I am not giving him more then a 2 year deal that expires with Evan's.  Definitely not giving up long term cap flexibility for him.

I’m not sure we have the players to do much more than we’re doing now. Clifford is squeezing about as much juice out of this crew that’s possible. Curious reality and dilemma.

21 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m not sure we have the players to do much more than we’re doing now. Clifford is squeezing about as much juice out of this crew that’s possible. Curious reality and dilemma.

But if what we're doing now is beating the Lakers in LA and playing one possession games with GS/POR on the road who both got elite performances out of their superstars -- is that a bad situation?

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Not really a dilemma. Going 10-12 through the most difficult part of our schedule is exceeding our expectations. Picking up one of the recent close games gives us a win profile of like a 44 win team. 

31 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Last 2 games: 0/0/0/0/0, 0/0/2/0/0

I'm not sure Frank's ceiling is much more than a defensive pest.

7 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Last 2 games: 0/0/0/0/0, 0/0/2/0/0

I'm not sure Frank's ceiling is much more than a defensive pest.

Yeah you're not getting him to throw into our rotation. You're getting him to develop. He's like point guard Ben Wallace playing in an era where you can't hide guys on offense.