The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

It's amazing how Boston has their salary allocated. They made it insanely hard to for a team to trade with them lol I've been trying to figure out a way we could trade vuc for rozier and am coming up empty. Guessing this would have to be at least a 3 team trade. There's a trade restriction on Baynes which seems to be a guy they would have to part with to get the deal done. I think its one that expires mid December though? Can someone shed some light on this for me or if you've been trying to figure out a way to get a similar deal done let me know what you've come up with.

31 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

It's amazing how Boston has their salary allocated. They made it insanely hard to for a team to trade with them lol I've been trying to figure out a way we could trade vuc for rozier and am coming up empty. Guessing this would have to be at least a 3 team trade. There's a trade restriction on Baynes which seems to be a guy they would have to part with to get the deal done. I think its one that expires mid December though? Can someone shed some light on this for me or if you've been trying to figure out a way to get a similar deal done let me know what you've come up with.

Baynes effectively has a no-trade clause due to his "early-Bird" status. If you pull up the C's on the trade machine and "hover" over his restrictions, it will pop up the explanation. He can block trading him until the end of the season. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

It’s amazing how much GS is struggling following that internal fight.

Well Curry isn’t playing. That probably has more to do with them losing than an internal fight. 

16 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Per Woj, entire wizards roster is available including Wall and Beal. 

Sorry can’t get link to copy. 

would love to find a way to get beal

I like Beal but I'm not really interested in paying what it would cost to get Beal. 

I like Wall but his contract is prohibitive even if they gave him to us. 

10 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Fournier, Simmons, our 1st this year (Top 8 protected) and the OKC 1st.

If we could get Beal without losing Issac/Bamba/Ag then our Hammond/Weltman get GM’s of the year. 

Cant imagine that’s possible though. Oubre might make more sense I like him and he fits here. 

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I like Beal but I'm not really interested in paying what it would cost to get Beal. 

I like Wall but his contract is prohibitive even if they gave him to us. 

What do you think it would cost?

What would you pay?

I'm not sure Beal makes a difference here. Statistically he isn't much better than Fournier especially when considering their contracts.