magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

3 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

OK the Knicks, Blazers, Nets, 76rs, and Spurs are all listed as having only 1 center. Which one is going to trade us somebody we can use for Vuc or Biz?

Could we possibly be so lucky.... lol

8 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

OK the Knicks, Blazers, Nets, 76rs, and Spurs are all listed as having only 1 center. Which one is going to trade us somebody we can use for Vuc or Biz?

Theres gotta be a market for Biz in Philly or at least Portland

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

With them both at both at $12M expiring I think Vuc for Lin straight up is so good for both teams. We need to get Bamba as many minutes as possible and take the express route through his learning curve.

14 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

The player, yes. The contract, hell no.

I actually don't mind Biz here as a backup. Ignoring the money, he's just fine for us. And with 2 years remaining, not horrible if we don't move him; nor would I give up an asset to unload his contract. 

At least he's serviceable; unlike:

Mozgov, Noah, Deng, Parsons, Mahinmi

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

With them both at both at $12M expiring I think Vuc for Lin straight up is so good for both teams. We need to get Bamba as many minutes as possible and take the express route through his learning curve.

Agreed, I remember rookie year Dwight was so exciting. It was like watching the first Act of a super hero movie where the hero starts to discover his powers and there's this immense youthful energy and exuberence that emmits from every play. You never quite know what you're gonna see and every dunk, and block is eye popping.

5 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

The player, yes. The contract, hell no.

I actually don't mind Biz here as a backup. Ignoring the money, he's just fine for us. And with 2 years remaining, not horrible if we don't move him; nor would I give up an asset to unload his contract. 

At least he's serviceable; unlike:

Mozgov, Noah, Deng, Parsons, Mahinmi

If we can trade both we still have Khem as a backup, who was pretty good last year.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd be happy with a Bamba, Biz, Khem rotation. I think thats a realistic expectation. 

Agreed. This is very realistic for us going into the season.

17 minutes ago, Odin said:

If we can trade both we still have Khem as a backup, who was pretty good last year.

Oh, I'd take Birch as our main backup without a doubt. No hesitation. I was ready to happily role with him as our starter with Trae being #6. 

I guess since I don't envision Biz getting moved, I accept his position on the roster.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I can see vuch expire with us next year. I can see the same with ross.  Though I like ross a lot.