magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

I’m also excited to see Issac’s development. They say he is noticeably bigger and cut plus mentions of his shooting looking good. Dare I say Durant lite. It’s fun to speculate, but you never know.

39 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

No question! I am a bit concerned that Bamba would be kind of passive from the start, but the other guys will have a chip on their shoulder, at least I hope they do because we need some real aggression on this club.

I’m calling Bamba draining a 3 Friday. 

BambaFor3 new user name. 

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Looks like the Spurs are asking for Kuz, Hart, Ingram, 2 1sts and the right to swap 2 other 1sts for Kawhi. This according to nba cap expert Larry Coon.

I’d be shocked if they get all that. Spurs should be happy getting a first and Ingram maybe Kuz too. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I’d be shocked if they get all that. Spurs should be happy getting a first and Ingram maybe Kuz too. 

I'd be surprised if the Lakers give up Kuz. I think Hart and Ingram are for sures. 

I saw something yesterday where Lebron said he was looking forward to playing with Lonzo. So maybe he stays in purple and gold after all. 

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yeah, it’s too much for sure. The Spurs have no leverage at all here