magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Remember the theory that Henny was saving cap space to sign two max free agents a couple of summers ago?

And then he signed Augustin for 7 million, Jeff Green for 15 million, and Biz for 17 million? Lol. Dreadful

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Close said:

Aaand dwighty boy wants to join the warriors, can’t say I didn’t see that coming. 

Edit: anywhere is better than here. 

i hope Golden State doesnt' pick him up.  They need his skill but not his character.  If they can dissect his brain or hyponitize him into an entire different person, maybe.  

33 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Very funny! He was trash!

What I mainly liked about AJ is when he would surprise us with an insane dunk at his age.  Its too bad we couldn't win a title with him here.  

9 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Remember the theory that Henny was saving cap space to sign two max free agents a couple of summers ago?

And then he signed Augustin for 7 million, Jeff Green for 15 million, and Biz for 17 million? Lol. Dreadful

someone please make this a meme

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

If you don’t like Russell as a player that’s fine but his character isn’t an issue. Maybe guys shouldn’t cheat on their fiancé’s and wives. Idk though, maybe I’m old school. 

yeah,  just because someone else is lying doesnt make it a code that others have to lie for them too, thats complete garbage. People should be called out when they get out of line, team mates and friends should hold each other accountable 

7 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

is deangelo russell on the block?

Not really, but they have Dinwiddie and Lin already so he could be used in a trade.

13 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

is deangelo russell on the block?

There was some report probably complete BS. But who knows for sure. 

17 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would love to see some video ( if we haven't traded him yet) of Vuc trying to guard Bamba in training camp.

Why? Nikola will fall to the floor like always