magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

This works in our favor so much considering not many teams have crazy cap nor want to max out a player like AG.

Deep down he knows he ain't deserved MAX yet also. We are gonna work a good deal for him and us as a franchise for sure.

Resign AG. Bring in Grant with some of the mle. Trade for Lonzo or Kemba, fill any remaining holes with cheap vets and we've got a playoff stew cooking.

42 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Deep down he knows he ain't deserved MAX yet also. We are gonna work a good deal for him and us as a franchise for sure.

If he would've stayed healthier and played at the level he was playing in the first half of the season I wouldn't have bat an eye at thought of maxing him out. 

1 hour ago, Gordon MVP said:

I want to be happy about Clifford but hornets fans hate him and say that he played batum out of position amongst other things — let’s hope that changes 

People hate every coach that doesn't live up to perceived expectations. Miami fans hated SVG and laughed at us when we got him. 

Clifford might be awesome. He might suck. But somewhat objective sources think he's among the better X and Os guys in the league. So that's something. But I wouldn't worry about what Charlotte says

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

People hate every coach that doesn't live up to perceived expectations. Miami fans hated SVG and laughed at us when we got him. 

Clifford might be awesome. He might suck. But somewhat objective sources think he's among the better X and Os guys in the league. So that's something. But I wouldn't worry about what Charlotte says

MORE BIG WHITE GUYS!!!!

Lol so apparently in the Uncle Drew movie, Aaron Gordon's character is advised not to pass to a teammate named Mario because Mario is bad.  That is so coincidental that it seems intentional.

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Lol so apparently in the Uncle Drew movie, Aaron Gordon's character is advised not to pass to a teammate named Mario because Mario is bad.  That is so coincidental that it seems intentional.

I just audibly LOL'd. 

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

That's hilarious

It's pretty great that a few days ago, I was wishing for Exum, maybe Bledsoe/Vleet, and starting to work myself to being ok with Scheoder to now, realistically thinking Kemba or Ball can be in Orlando in the next week. All just rumors but I love the shift in daydreams.

1 hour ago, Malik Buttface said:

If he would've stayed healthier and played at the level he was playing in the first half of the season I wouldn't have bat an eye at thought of maxing him out. 

I'm happy giving him whatever really. Dudes gonna be a All star and get better and better 110 percent