Sign in to follow this  
Magicpassion

Who’s our point guard of the future?

14 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I think we'll see those wholesale changes. Changing to a defense minded center will make a vast improvement. Having a PG that will spread the floor by being a threat from 3 will be a major change. It's going to be an interesting summer. 

basically if we just trade our awful Payton and Vuc for average level role players well be much better

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Hey don't laugh he's starting to come around. 

Sure, as long as the money makes sense. The 9 games he has played this year look pretty positive, but it is a pretty small sample size.

9 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Isaiah Thomas is a real possibility

I dont think We have the money to sign him. He will likely sign a one year inflated deal. Also, He will also be out for several months after the surgey. He is expecting to be out til Mid July.  

I wonder if Trey Burke should be a possibility. I know, I know. He's not a good defender, his play hasn't really translated to winning in NY, and he's producing in very limited minutes. But pickings are thin in the youngish PG market. He's still just 25, and he seems to have at least the offensive side of the ball figured out. To the point if he could sustain what he's done this season over starter minutes he'd be considered an All-Star calliber offensive player.

I suppose my thinking is that if we get a good defender at SG (like, say, Mikal Bridges) and at C, his defense would be less of a problem. At that point, is he at least worth taking a chance on?

• Like 1