Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

You know like Zach Lowe and Kevin Pelton spend 10 minutes talking about how unappreciated Wendell Carter is but Lakers fans on Twitter say he's trash

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You know like Zach Lowe and Kevin Pelton spend 10 minutes talking about how unappreciated Wendell Carter is but Lakers fans on Twitter say he's trash

I like Carter a lot. He’s more like a dependable Chevy pickup than a Civic to me ;)

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea Noah is a terrible comp for him. No disrespect to Noah but Carter is far more talented. Noah was almost all grit. I’ve been saying a hybrid version of Gasol and Turner with a sprinkle of Al Horford. A really good complete player that we are lacking. 

i wasn't comparing their talent but their impact to a team. Noah was DPoY and I forgot that, but he was the ultimate garbage man for their team with really high IQ to just help things flow. 

Just now, Soul Bro said:

I like Carter a lot. He’s more like a dependable Chevy pickup than a Civic to me ;)

Yeah. Insert your preferred dependable vehicle that will run for 250,000 miles

1 minute ago, Nyce_1 said:

i wasn't comparing their talent but their impact to a team. Noah was DPoY and I forgot that, but he was the ultimate garbage man for their team with really high IQ to just help things flow. 

Yea Carter has actual skill though. 

12 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Dependable Chevy? Didn’t know those existed lol

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. Insert your preferred dependable vehicle that will run for 250,000 miles

Carter4thewin?

1 hour ago, Nyce_1 said:

Latest DX Mock
4. Luka
6. Carter jr
12. Trae Young 
35. Landry Shamet 
41. Anfernee Simons

I rate Landry Shamet really highly. Think he'll be a steal. Simons is a boom or bust type prospect that it's nice to take a swing at and Carter will fit well with Isaac and AG. Big fan of this draft. I probably wouldn't take Simons myself but I can see the upside.

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Carter4thewin?

I like to keep the name open to players than can actually go for the win. Maybe Clifford draws up a Carter 3 with us down 2 with 4 seconds left but I'm not really sure about that