Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

would anyone trade 6 for Josh Jackson and Phoenix 2019 unprotected? If I'm considering letting Gordon walk I think you have to entertain the offer. that'd likely give us 2 lotteries to move up into top 3 next year if we don't win the lottery with either pick.

Jackson, Isaac, and Gordon could play together

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I think I would especially if they threw in that other first rounder they have this year and get Okobo. 

Well... now you are hitting me low. You know I cant say no to that.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You guys understand that there's no way we're getting an unprotected pick for 6 though, right?

Yea that’s why I was so shocked people actually said they wouldn’t do a trade that would make no sense for the suns to do. If by some chance a miracle trade like that fell in our laps you can’t not do it. 

25 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You guys understand that there's no way we're getting an unprotected pick for 6 though, right?

I'd trade our unprotected 2019 and our 2 seconds for a top 5 in this year's draft.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'd trade our unprotected 2019 and our 2 seconds for a top 5 in this year's draft.

I’d have to top 3 protect that thing. Maybe not I guess. 

I know it doesn't mean anything since we didn't workout Issac last yr, but have we even worked out a big man yet?