Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Boston

2 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

I wouldn't be mad if they did I just don't think he'll turn into a max player but I could be wrong. Probably will be wrong lol

I don’t really think he’s a max player either.  We’re talking about a guy who’s never been an all-star. 

14 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I don’t really think he’s a max player either.  We’re talking about a guy who’s never been an all-star. 

Oladipo wasn't worth 20 million until he suddenly was

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

mind telling that to Elfrid Payton. 

Just because it's the easiest skill to learn doesn't make it easier for one to learn.

EP actually has improved quite a bit. He just doesn't attempt a lot of outside shots. 

31 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

For the month of January, Gordon has an offensive rating of 87 and defensive rating of 115.  His shooting percentages have decreased every month, and his usage has increased.

Nice

50 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

For the month of January, Gordon has an offensive rating of 87 and defensive rating of 115.  His shooting percentages have decreased every month, and his usage has increased.

that's not his fault, the team has 0 players with gravity so he's stuck shooting out if rhythm jumpers

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Just because it's the easiest skill to learn doesn't make it easier for one to learn.

EP actually has improved quite a bit. He just doesn't attempt a lot of outside shots. 

he doesn't attempt the average if most point guards because he knows he's below average. he's staying within himself there so his numbers look better I'll give him that but he still doesn't draw the defense out there

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

he doesn't attempt the average if most point guards because he knows he's below average. he's staying within himself there so his numbers look better I'll give him that but he still doesn't draw the defense out there

Kyrie was sagging 10 feet off him whenever he was up top. That allows him to play center field and puts more pressure on the other 4 guys.

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Kyrie was sagging 10 feet off him whenever he was up top. That allows him to play center field and puts more pressure on the other 4 guys.

So instead of failing to guard his man, Irving could spread his terrible defense around the court.

Great win!  I can’t figure this team out. Boston did not look inspired tonight, but our guys are playing right. This is starting to make the trade deadline interesting.  

12 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Great win!  I can’t figure this team out. Boston did not look inspired tonight, but our guys are playing right. This is starting to make the trade deadline interesting.  

my only hopes are this is to spike value before the sell off

• Like 1