Sign in to follow this  
Magicfan1987

Chicago vs. Orlando: A Tale of Two Tanks

“We’ve just got to do more — do more without doing it in a selfish manner.” Payton said. “Doing more doesn’t mean necessarily going out there and shooting 30 shots. It’s doing more on the defensive end, helping your teammate more, being able to guard your own man more and better. We’ve just got to do more.”

This is not a good result to wake up to, of all the teams to get blown out by and I was expecting this to be a close game. Reading some of the comments on FB is kind of embarrassing everyone calling for trades to be made. 

Something has to happen though but my concern is if we lose Payton & Vuc I believe they will flourish wherever they go.

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

“We’ve just got to do more — do more without doing it in a selfish manner.” Payton said. “Doing more doesn’t mean necessarily going out there and shooting 30 shots. It’s doing more on the defensive end, helping your teammate more, being able to guard your own man more and better. We’ve just got to do more.”

He really needs to be traded

1 hour ago, Gordon MVP said:

He needs to shut up and do something about his rotations — sick of his talking 

I mean, have you looked at the team he has right now? Not sure how any rotations are going to fix the level of suck that he has been having to play.

8 minutes ago, Odin said:

I mean, have you looked at the team he has right now? Not sure how any rotations are going to fix the level of suck that he has been having to play.

Sure.  But he also still goes all bench lineups.  All bench lineups kill us. 

14 minutes ago, Odin said:

Yeah and plus some of the same issues have been for years now with different coaches.

I've been critical of Vogel but most of  this is on the players.

We need two things, a star and players around said star that will compete every damn game.

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah, but the comment was about this past game, where the whole team is basically nothing but bench players right now.

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

He was asked about that in the post game and he said he did do that last game and said it was awful. Said guys just need to play defense. 

10 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

The Bulls are a 9-20 team we should not be down by 27 points to them EVER. Simple as that. It's embarrassing. End of the discussion 

Right cuz a team consisting of Payton Vuc and a handful of other scrubs is an NBA level team...

Vuch, Payton, and Simmons are 3 of the five starters, and all started last night. Isaac, although he got injured again, was also available.  Everyone was all excited about the game Mario played prior to Chicago. We shouldn’t over exaggerate the team being depleted by injuries, and excuse the lousy play by those on the floor. 

7 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Vuch, Payton, and Simmons are 3 of the five starters, and all started last night. Isaac, although he got injured again, was also available.  Everyone was all excited about the game Mario played prior to Chicago. We shouldn’t over exaggerate the team being depleted by injuries, and excuse the lousy play by those on the floor. 

3 of our worst defenders leading the team. Why is anyone surprised?