Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Philly

8 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Absolutely right, second half was a different story.  They went off for a ridiculous 70 in the first half (back to back games we gave up 70 in the first half, btw).  We tightened up our defense and held them down to 60 in the second.

We cut it to 6 and the bench didn't continue that.  

6 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Because there's nothing to suggest Payton specifically is causing this he was back for two wins then we went on a losing streak. It's coincidental mostly.

What we have is statistics that show vucevic is (at least a few days ago) the worst interior defender in the league and teams are consistently outrebounding us. Gordon's defense has been lacking lately too until tonight.  

I think we'd be fine with vucevic removed from the team entirely and think we should play birch some.

I trust you. But WTH doesn’t the Magic know any of this????? Pops would have yanked Vuc from the SL already at this point? Can someone share this stat to the Magic coaching staff????? This is ridiculous!!!!

Aaron Gordon on coach Vogel pulling players: "He’s just trying to hold people accountable. As long as he does it 1 through 15, it’s beneficial.”

If you ask me there are some deep underlying issues with this team... They don't really play for each other.. 

Frank's press conference he looks super fed up.. Aaron saying as long as coach holds everyone accountable is like he is saying he's done it to him more than others.. Things are a mess guys! 

Noticed T Ross has 2 shots tonight.. As our starting SG/SF that is atrocious

2 hours ago, chosen12 said:

Much more of this, and I think he is done!

Just dont see how it makes any difference. Team has gone through plenty of coaches/styles. It's not the coach.

Sad truth of it is this what happens when a tanking rebuild fails, especially in a small market. Years to go before some hope of the playoffs.

This team just seems to have gone stale and there appears to be desention amounst the ranks. What happened to: we’ve got continuity now after having the same group, coach and system together another year. What’s the excuse now? Blow this puppy up before we are stamped as a losing culture if we’re not there already. Let’s get those hard nosed dudes we have spoken of in the past. I’m realistic about the fact we are a young team, but we should be better! I expect after a 5 year rebuild to be at least a 500 team trending upward. We look like we’re self destructing. 

2 hours ago, Catalina Maria said:

Worst part out of all of this is AG leaving and becoming a star elsewhere. Our team has become selfish in the last several games, and Fournier/Vuc tandem is the culprit. Both need to go.

Huh? Gordon isn’t going anywhere.