Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Grizzlies

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

How much..does he like playing basketball?  How much does he like playing basketball in the U.S.?  

Detailed question.  I haven't watched him in over two years so I don't know how he's gotten any better.  Don't see any improvement.  

I don't question his love of the game or desire to play, but it seems like he's always out of position and doesn't know where he is on the floor.... Including when he actually has the ball which is inexcusable.

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

How much..does he like playing basketball?  How much does he like playing basketball in the U.S.?  

Detailed question.  I haven't watched him in over two years so I don't know how he's gotten any better.  Don't see any improvement.  

I have to agree with you here ~O~ I have been watching and I don't see much progress. It is sad, I really think when he puts it all together, he will be outstanding.

5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Tell me it's not true... I think it's why he turns the ball over so damn much. 

I think Hezonja is a poor player. Little bb iq, can't dribble, and has awful lateral quickness. How's that? :)

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Hezonja is a poor player. Little bb iq, can't dribble, and has awful lateral quickness. How's that? :)

Cool........ Me likes that......  :)  lol

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I don't question his love of the game or desire to play, but it seems like he's always out of position and doesn't know where he is on the floor.... Including when he actually has the ball which is inexcusable.

We need him to care about coordination more.  He needs court awareness drills if such a thing exists.