Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

I'm happy for Minnesota and Milwaukee.  These are two organizations who have had it rough for about a decade and half.   

Could we, and/or should we, trade for Eric Bledsoe? His value has to be at an all time low but he could be an all star in the east? 

Payton, Hezonja, Biyombo and the Thunder pick for him and Tyson Chandler?  I know that's hilariously one sided im just thinking out loud.

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Could we, and/or should we, trade for Eric Bledsoe? His value has to be at an all time low but he could be an all star in the east? 

Payton, Hezonja, Biyombo and the Thunder pick for him and Tyson Chandler?  I know that's hilariously one sided im just thinking out loud.

In a vacuum Bledsoe is a clear upgrade and fits what we want to do.  

We won't trade for him because we have a great locker room right now and we look about as good as we've looked since the middle of Dwight's last year.  Can't mess with that. 

I think exploring a trade of Payton for Bledsoe makes sense. I wouldn't want to give up the farm but Bledsoe would be a clear upgrade to me.

29 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think exploring a trade of Payton for Bledsoe makes sense. I wouldn't want to give up the farm but Bledsoe would be a clear upgrade to me.

This

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

we don't really have an avenue to a payton for Bledsoe trade. Cant really trade vucevic while he's playing like a MVP. Not sure including ross in the trade makes us better. the entire point of our wing rotation is we have multiple good ones that can cover each other.

Maybe we can do payton, biyombo, and two firsts for Bledsoe?

maybe we just stay with what we have. for whatever you want to say about payton, he was good against Miami and had a 118 ortg 87.6 drtg in the 14 minutes he played against Brooklyn.

23 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

we don't really have an avenue to a payton for Bledsoe trade. Cant really trade vucevic while he's playing like a MVP. Not sure including ross in the trade makes us better. the entire point of our wing rotation is we have multiple good ones that can cover each other.

Maybe we can do payton, biyombo, and two firsts for Bledsoe?

Are we sure Bledsoe is substantially better than Payton at this time that this is a clear upgrade especially when we include Bledsoe's injury history?

9 hours ago, ~O~ said:

I'm happy for Minnesota and Milwaukee.  These are two organizations who have had it rough for about a decade and half.   

Looks like Wiggins is proving me wrong, though statistically it looks like he is still struggling on defense.

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Are we sure Bledsoe is substantially better than Payton at this time that this is a clear upgrade especially when we include Bledsoe's injury history?

on one hand he's one of a few point guards who fits our roster completely. He's (usually) a good defender. He plays well in high pace offenses. You can play him off ball and he can hit open catch and shoot threes. He's an athletic mismatch. He's got a long wingspan to switch onto wings.

on the other hand his knees might explode.