Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

18 minutes ago, jec said:

The death penalty would be absurd. Besides, it would be doing the perpetrators a favor. Is an easy escape. 

Systemic, multilayered commitment to covering up hundreds of sexual assaults, the majority of which affect minors, seems like a very legitimate reason to shut down the athletic program.  

Edit: After reading back through your comment, I’m wondering if you thought I meant the death penalty for individuals involved? I’m talking about the athletic program being dismantled.

17 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Systemic, multilayered commitment to covering up hundreds of sexual assaults, the majority of which affect minors, seems like a very legitimate reason to shut down the athletic program.  

Edit: After reading back through your comment, I’m wondering if you thought I meant the death penalty for individuals involved? I’m talking about the athletic program being dismantled.

Oh lol. I forgot about that term for athletic programs. My bad.

I haven't looked too much into the story. Don't really feel like reading about systematic rape.

2 hours ago, Odin said:

This is very, very disturbing. And both of them were on the Magic. How did the Magic not do their research and hear about this?

I'm guessing you don't do much research into guys you don't draft

2 hours ago, jec said:

The death penalty would be absurd. Besides, it would be doing the perpetrators a favor. Is an easy escape. 

castration and a minimum of 50 years

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Down goes Boogie

Yeah an injury like that at the end of a game really sucks. I think this gives the pelicans a better shot at resigning him if it’s serious though