Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Eh.  Not sure he fits with our minute situation unless we legitimately think he can be a full time center.  

If so, he'd be an interesting piece 

Yes, I'd use him as a small ball center and really turn up the tempo with the 2nd unit. I believe he has some dog in him and getting traded should make him show his teeth some more . I remember on draft night how mad he was that he fell to the Lakers. 

Augustine, Simmons, Hezonja, Isaac, Randle 

They've all got something to prove and that could be a fun lineup to watch.

So much rests on the fact we can't really move Biyombo, if we do, our guy should win exec of the year haha

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

He doesn't have him going second.  He had him listed second in guys that would go higher in a redraft.  

Jonathan Isaac (6): Not sure what he is yet, just know I haven’t seen it before.- Bill Simmons

3 hours ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

They’re all in for LeBron and PG this summer, don’t think anybody outside of Lonzo and Ingram are guaranteed to be there next year.

I think Kuzma's job is safer than Ingram's

.@OrlandoMagic coach Frank Vogel said that PG Elfrid Payton is dealing with a lot of soreness in his hamstring, but he’s “gonna give it a go” tonight vs. @Suns.

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

.@OrlandoMagic coach Frank Vogel said that PG Elfrid Payton is dealing with a lot of soreness in his hamstring, but he’s “gonna give it a go” tonight vs. @Suns.

Hopefully he doesn't need to play big minutes.

5 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

They are.  They want cap space for this summer.  Randle won't be there next year

And if they strike out, it would be delicious 

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Hamstrings always linger. It's either getting his muscles back in shape or he's gonna need more rest. 

4 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Jonathan Isaac (6): Not sure what he is yet, just know I haven’t seen it before.- Bill Simmons

Yes. I too read that blurb