Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Random but if we trade one of Vuc/Biz I can see us signing Jordan Hill. He's an athletic hustle guy who's played under Vogel before and would be cheap while also not taking too many mins from the younger guys.

I hope we don't sign Iggy.

I just hope we do something other than rolling the same team out there next year except for replacing Jeff Green with Jonathan Isaac.

• Upvote 1

I just hope we do something other than rolling the same team out there next year except for replacing Jeff Green with Jonathan Isaac.

Agreed, but a washed up Iggy looking for cash after getting his rings is not what we need either.

Agreed, but a washed up Iggy looking for cash after getting his rings is not what we need either.

Yeah, I don't think Iggy is actually leaving GS, he's just gonna make em sweat a bit. I think KD will sign for less so they can afford Iguodala

*Edit: Though the idea of him to Minnesota is really interesting... The T'Wolves could be a pain in the ass next year

While part of me wants to tank one more year, part of me really wants a steady vet presence at PG. Hmmm...

We will tank whether we like it or not. Our team sucks

While part of me wants to tank one more year, part of me really wants a steady vet presence at PG. Hmmm...

The only one I see floating around as an possibility is Bev.

Im not sure this team could effectively tank. Its too good. Used all the good tanking gambits last year.

The minimum thing this team should do is grab Patrick Beverly to fill in the gaps that Payton has. I'd like to do more but something like this needs to happen more than anything.

We will tank whether we like it or not. Our team sucks

The team doesn't suck. That's the problem. We played really poor lineups. We started Augustin and green. We had a mismatched team and still won 29 games. I can't imagine them being worse especially with an identity developing and Payton and Gordon getting better

The team doesn't suck. That's the problem. We played really poor lineups. We started Augustin and green. We had a mismatched team and still won 29 games. I can't imagine them being worse especially with an identity developing and Payton and Gordon getting better

I agree. The way the East is getting weaker with teams like New York, Chicago, Atlanta and now Indiana trying to Start from scratch by getting rid of their star players, I will not be surprised if we somehow see ourselves playing for that last playoff spot.

I disagree