Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I completely understand that dude,..... I like EP to an extent, but I like everyone else realizes that stupid MOP he calls hair actually effects his jumper as much as his bad form................ He also is a player of emotion.... His effectiveness in a game is predicated by his emotional state..... He has a tendency to sulk..........

Start the "CUT THE BUM HAIR" movement!

PG is the most important position now as every playoff team has a scoring PG , I still can't imagine us in the playoffs with EP as our starting pg.Also I think that shooting form is too slow and unfixable.DSJ was my first option but I still think that Isaac is our best pick since D12.

LOL.... Gotta love our post up game....... :D/>/>

the league is basically abolishing post play anyway

I support the roster we have. You guys will see that management did right standing pat. I have faith in this team.

I wish I shared your level of optimism. So many things have to right for this roster to flourish that it would literally me a miracle.

Ep has to learn how to at the very least become somewhat of a mid-range shooter.

Mario has to show he can be an NBA player.

Vuch has to commit to defense.

AG has to become a consistent player on both ends of the court.

Issac would need to be an impact rookie.

Fournier would need to take that next step offensively.

Biz needs to catch the ball off screens for what should be easy dunks.

Vogel needs to adapt better as a coach.

That's just a few things off the top of my head. Few of those seem likely.

"In other news, Magic starting point guard tells us he has been working on his post moves, not his shooting. His answer as to why this is the case may surprise you. 'All the other point guards can shoot,' quips Payton, 'But I can't and that really surprises everyone guarding me. I'm kind of like a knuckleball pitcher. You never know what's coming at you.' In a world where shooting is all the rage, it remains to be seen whether Payton is a prophet ahead of his time."

• Upvote 1

"In other news, Magic starting point guard tells us he has been working on his post moves, not his shooting. His answer as to why this is the case may surprise you. 'All the other point guards can shoot,' quips Payton, 'But I can't and that really surprises everyone guarding me. I'm kind of like a knuckleball pitcher. You never know what's coming at you.' In a world where shooting is all the rage, it remains to be seen whether Payton is a prophet ahead of his time."

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

In a recent podcast he talked about how it was going to take a few years but he'll continue to work on it. Then he said it's not really his game though.

This gives me hope for Payton but man it needs to be like this consistently. Give me this kind of performance 5 out of every 7 games and I would be happy. We usually get this 1 out of every 12th game