Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Idk that Thompson's is really good. Wouldn't the cavs trade him if they could? I don't think teams are lining up to take on Thompson.

I think there is a bunch of teams that will be all over thompson. However,The return will not be as good, considering his contract. Cleveland is keep him.

if teams are paying Biz is 17 mill per year, Robin Lopez 14m, monroe 18m, Faried 13m, Noah 17m, kanter 18m, Dieng 14m, jame johnson 14m, gibson14m, amir johnson 11m, Adams 22.5m, mahinmi 16.6, mozgv 15 and plumlee 12.5m... then Thompson 15-17m per year is easy to move. A lot of teams will take that considering what he provides.

I'm really holding out hope we trade Vooch. Pleaseeeeeeeeee

It is going to happen. The free agency is still going on. There are still players out there available.

Willie Reed, Ilyasova, McGee, TONY ALLEN(I want him), Andrew Bogut, ALAN WILLIAM(another guy I want), Alex Len( Dont mind him), Pachulia, Speights, Mirotic, David Lee, Mason Plumlee, Pau Gasol, jaMychal Green, Dedmond and Noel.

As you can see all of this players( except Allen) are PF or Centers. Too many options still out there for any team to select prior engaging in any talks with the Magic for Vuc.

I'm really holding out hope we trade Vooch. Pleaseeeeeeeeee

Doubt it.

He might be moved closer to the deadline if he shows he can hit 3's.

Also, zach Lowe said we should be at 35-37 wins next year

3 more wins and there's that vegas line. The over isn't too crazy to imagine.

It is going to happen. The free agency is still going on. There are still players out there available.

Willie Reed, Ilyasova, McGee, TONY ALLEN(I want him), Andrew Bogut, ALAN WILLIAM(another guy I want), Alex Len( Dont mind him), Pachulia, Speights, Mirotic, David Lee, Mason Plumlee, Pau Gasol, jaMychal Green, Dedmond and Noel.

As you can see all of this players( except Allen) are PF or Centers. Too many options still out there for any team to select prior engaging in any talks with the Magic for Vuc.

Would love to get Alan Williams but I bet he stays with the suns

Who are you? No one is whining. So there's that. I'm simply engaging in a debate, if my opinion frustrates you, you can go a head and block me.

Also, Gordon really hasn't proven anything. I'll give P4TW the point that he can switch on screens which is really nice but he's isn't some all NBA defender yet like your making it seem.

The numbers say otherwise and don't support your argument in the least

Free agent guard Shelvin Mack is finalizing a two-year, $12M deal with the Orlando Magic, league sources tell ESPN.

The numbers say otherwise and don't support your argument in the least

You're a nobody.

Why don't you present your own argument since you took such exception and I offended you with my "whining" earlier instead of piggy backing off P4TW (who, whether I agree with him or not, always does his research to support his claims)?

Because my argument was both Porter and Gordon are similar players in terms of production (which they are). Neither are stars, both appear to be solid role players. AG brings better individual defense--Porter brings better shooting. To me, they're close enough in terms of the caliber of player they are to where I don't see taking exception to Porter's contract when AG will get something similar.

But, here I am--just continuing to whine. Meaning, I have an opinion that is different then yours so I must be whining.

Go to bed, you must have had a rough week at work.