Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Fournier to Utah has a few options to take back

Favors: 12M expiring

Joe Johnson: 10.5M expiring

Diaw: 7.5M non-guarantee

Exum: RFA next year

Alec Burks: 10.8/11.5

Burks has been ravaged by injuries and may never be what he was but he is 6'6" with a 6'10" wingspan and can shoot the 3 which is what we are building. High risk that the injuries have killed him but its an expiring to have next offseason and taking the deal lets you squeeze another asset.

I've always liked Favors.

Favors/AG/Issac is a nice versatile front court.

He's still just 25. Obviously his numbers have taken a hit with Gobert.

I've always liked Favors.

Favors/AG/Issac is a nice versatile front court.

He's still just 25. Obviously his numbers have taken a hit with Gobert.

Injuries have hurt him too

Boston trade makes too much sense.

We can absorb some salary, they need to get rid of it.

Plus they have a log jam.

A trade based around Crowder and maybe Bradley, Smart, or Rozier would be ideal.

Would say Brown but Ainge isn't giving him up. Not for what we'd probably give up.

I like that the Clippers are still trying to be competitive despite CP3 leaving instead of tanking. I feel like there is way too many teams trying to rebuild right now for any other teams to try it as well.

There are so many trades that could make sense for us. Celts deal. Maybe deal with Jazz. Toronto Carroll salary dump. Pistons for Reggie Jackson. It's going to suck if we just waive Watson and stand pat.

I like that the Clippers are still trying to be competitive despite CP3 leaving instead of tanking. I feel like there is way too many teams trying to rebuild right now for any other teams to try it as well.

They are trying to get an new arena, they have to build around a star like Blake.

There are so many trades that could make sense for us. Celts deal. Maybe deal with Jazz. Toronto Carroll salary dump. Pistons for Reggie Jackson. It's going to suck if we just waive Watson and stand pat.

I don't think we are allowed to trade with Toronto for a while.

I would love to see us stand pat fielding a minimum roster and keep our space for the deadline for trades with teams over the cap looking to dump salary. We have guys that are sink or swim that we need to give minutes to and evaluate whether we keep them or not, and whether those up for new contracts soon should be paid by us or another team. http://hoopshype.com.../orlando_magic/