Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Not much to do in Utah

Good state for people who like the out doors- Zion National Park is beautiful, and I have heard that a lot of the other areas are very nice as well.

Though I don't take most basketball players as people who like to spend most of their free time hiking.

Yeah but its hard to do outdoor stuff all the time. And utah's population is very segregated.

Yea that's true. Funny we bring this up because there was actually a really good article on life in Utah as an NBA player (more so as an African American) I found it very insightful and a good read if anyone is bored. It's really interesting as Utah is somewhat of a different world compared to other major cities.

https://theundefeated.com/features/how-black-utah-jazz-players-have-embraced-salt-lake-city/

• Upvote 1

Good state for people who like the out doors- Zion National Park is beautiful, and I have heard that a lot of the other areas are very nice as well.

Though I don't take most basketball players as people who like to spend most of their free time hiking.

Brothers ain't hiking for fun. Lol

They should move to Vegas... They would keep people then.

If they moved to Vegas I'd be happy due to the fact I don't have to travel between 4-6 hours to watch Orlando play.

I tell you this is a difficult time to watch us sit back and do absolutely nothing while other teams go after free agents. I mean we have done nothing in the draft and now nothing in free agency. Not even a stinking rumor for god sakes. However....I can't see what purpose signing some of these guys to giant deals they don't deserve given very few will boost a team by more than a game or two. At this point I don't know wether to applaud our team or be mad at them for doing nothing. Next year will be more of the same feelings too because no one on our team has...or likely will...deserve the giant deals they will be offered. Its a very difficult time to be an NBA fan if you're not rooting for one of the super teams!