Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Isaac looked great today. Wow. It's amazing how much better the coaching already is compared to FSU. I'm very excited to see what he becomes.

Isaac does seem to have a low release which I'd like to see him change. If he were to shoot the ball as high as he could, he'd be near impossible to contest, much like Durant. I did love to see him pull the one-legged Dirk fader.

He does have the fadeaway in his arsenal. If he put in really aolid work on it he would be deadly with it.

I want him to bring the ball up the court off the rebounds. I know it's just summer league so they probably want him looking for the PG to bring the ball up the court but there were a few times today where I would have loved to see him just get it and go. His handles are impressive. If he can push the ball in transition that would be great.

Not trying to turn this into an AG vs Issac thing, but I see so much more potential in Issac. Most people were just enamored with AG's athleticism coming out of college--but with Issac there's much more.

I'll buy into the "potential" word for once with Issac.

I think Gordon is going to surprise a lot of people this year

I hope so.

Would be nice to see something from Mario as well. Gordon, Mario and Isaac have great measurements for today's NBA

Yep I agree 110% let's hope we are both correct.

Biyombo

Gordon

Isaac

Ross

Payton

I'd like to see that SL.

I would throw vuch in for biz. Little more offense.

I hope so.

Would be nice to see something from Mario as well. Gordon, Mario and Isaac have great measurements for today's NBA

Yeah. With Mario its just hope that he can turn things back on course.

With Gordon you have a guy with outlier athleticism and by all accounts does some of the hardest work in the offseason. From the work with sports scientists who break down his tape and provide him with specific improvements he needs to make with his body to the underwater conditioning he does in the ocean. Everyone says he prepares like he wants to be the best player in the league.

You gotta figure that hard work is going to pay off. Need to figure out if this is an outlier or a flash of what's possible

I'd love to be surprised (and I mean that sincerely) because I have my doubts.

• Upvote 1

I am very intrigued to see the progress Payton/AG/Mario have made. That's actually about all I'm looking forward to for this season other than Issac of course.