Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

The best move is no move for us. Unless its shedding dead weight. Every minute that goes by without us doing something stupid I'm happy.

If it's not shedding dead weight, or bringing in some younger player for a shot--I'm against it. Or at the very least a short 2 year deal for a veteran. No 4 year deals for anyone over 29.

Sure seems like that Ingles rumor was rubbish

Depends on the context of the rumor. If its sourced from the ingles side its bs because others pointed out he didn't negotiate with anyone yet.

If its sourced from our gm it couple be true. I.e. "the magic are prepared to make an offer of x"

The best move is no move for us. Unless its shedding dead weight. Every minute that goes by without us doing something stupid I'm happy.

If it's not shedding dead weight, or bringing in some younger player for a shot--I'm against it. Or at the very least a short 2 year deal for a veteran. No 4 year deals for anyone over 29.

Yup. And with the way our 18 cap is going to look i really don't care how much money we offer a free agent per year. As long as the years are limited to 2.

Yup. And with the way our 18 cap is going to look i really don't care how much money we offer a free agent per year. As long as the years are limited to 2.

Exactly. If we paid ingles 15 per for 2 years so be it. I wouldn't love it but I can accept that as it doesn't weigh us down longterm.

I'm trying to look at potential younger players coming off rookie deals who could be worth a look at giving a shot. Not finding much. In my head I say McLemore but then I remember he's not a good player.

Exactly. If we paid ingles 15 per for 2 years so be it. I wouldn't love it but I can accept that as it doesn't weigh us down longterm.

I'm trying to look at potential younger players coming off rookie deals who could be worth a look at giving a shot. Not finding much. In my head I say McLemore but then I remember he's not a good player.

This morning i thought about this

What about nick young? Fills the Meeks role but can do a little more scoring. Big enough to fit our defensive philosophy. Not someone you want long term anyway

What we really need is EP and AG to turn into stars this year. Mario to become a serviceable NBA player and Issac to show flashes of greatness.

What about nick young? Fills the Meeks role but can do a little more scoring. Big enough to fit our defensive philosophy. Not someone you want long term anyway

talent-wise, sure, but is he really the type of person you want to add to the organization?

I wouldn't mind him, but I also don't know him.

Nah. I'll pass.

I really like for us to trade Fournier and Vuch.

I'd be more okay with Young. I've actually thought about him too some.

Waiters

Tyreke Evans

Mirotic

Plumlee

Olynk

McLemore

Shabazz

Any interest in any of those guys? I say no to all probably.

What we really need is EP and AG to turn into stars this year. Mario to become a serviceable NBA player and Issac to show flashes of greatness.

Payton is never going to be a star. It's more can he just consistently become a top 15 player at his position. He doesn't possess the skill-set to be a "star" in today's league.