Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Not sure if it was pointed out or if anyone cares but Crabbe waived his no trade kicker. Why would he do that? Did he hate Portland?

He had a no trade clause??

No he had a kicker which is essentially a bonus if a player is traded.

Wow what was Portland thinking with that signing... Maybe we do have a shot at McCullum!

Not sure if it was pointed out or if anyone cares but Crabbe waived his no trade kicker. Why would he do that? Did he hate Portland?

He signed the offer sheet originally with Brooklyn, maybe he really liked it there and wants a bigger role

I cannot wait for BKN to get Mario and he averages 18 a game next year.

I feel like he's still gonna get his shot going.. And it's gonna suck if it's not us...too much inconsistency here.. I'd give him at least this year.

I feel like he's still gonna get his shot going.. And it's gonna suck if it's not us...too much inconsistency here.. I'd give him at least this year.

Yea. Last year was just so awful under Vogel. But I would have liked him to get one final shot with consistent minutes at the 3 but that's not gonna happen. One of the bigger busts in Magic history it's looking like.

Mario was never going to be in the rotation this year, we hired new management who didn't draft him and they kept the coach who already showed a lack of faith in him. The signings of Simmons and Afflalo make it more obvious now.

Mario was never going to be in the rotation this year, we hired new management who didn't draft him and they kept the coach who already showed a lack of faith in him. The signings of Simmons and Afflalo make it more obvious now.

Oh I don't think anyone is disputing that.

And I don't like Mario and think he most likely is a bust, but I would have liked one final shot for him with us. His rookie year wasn't bad.last year was a nightmare. This year could have been the telling year. I mean sometimes European players just take a while to transition.

Not making excuses he was bad last year but i wouldn't have been mad giving him another shot. Still just 22 entering his 3rd year.

Remember when we thought we was signing Joe Ingles for 15 mil?

Instead signed Simmons, Speights, Afflalo, Mack for that same amount.

And we got those 4 for the price of Jeff Green LOOOL

Remember when we thought we was signing Joe Ingles for 15 mil?

Instead signed Simmons, Speights, Afflalo, Mack for that same amount.

Good point. We're no longer suffering from a case of the Henny

Right now, this is what we have:

Payton/Mack/Augustin

Fournier/Afflalo/Iwundu

Ross/Simmons/Isaac

Gordon/Hezonja/Isaac (*Birch?)

Vucevic/Biyombo/Speights

"what! no way Isaac is 3rd string" - Well, hopefully he plays his way into the rotation but as of now, facts are, he's a rookie and they won't be handing out PT like candy to rookies.