Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I wonder what Vuch's real trade value is. Like is he even wanted? Think we're getting calls on him? Do we over-value him? I keep thinking he could be helpful on multiple teams chasing a title but I could be completely wrong. Maybe he's not even on anyone's radar.

There will be a bidding war for Bos' players. It's not like they're trying to dump garbage. And Ainge will be ainge.

Rumor from NBAtv commentator in Utah SL game is Smart going to OKC. That would be such a great fit for them.

Tatum has great skill. Just SL but i really like his game.

There will be a bidding war for Bos' players. It's not like they're trying to dump garbage. And Ainge will be ainge.

Rumor from NBAtv commentator in Utah SL game is Smart going to OKC. That would be such a great fit for them.

Tatum has great skill. Just SL but i really like his game.

Well it sounds like Boston wants to dump salaries so it will come Dow to picks I guess.

I'd love Bradley or Crowder. I'd move some combo of Fournier, Hezonja, Vooch and that OKC pick to make it happen. Really hurts us that Hezonja was so awful last year.

I wonder what Vuch's real trade value is. Like is he even wanted? Think we're getting calls on him? Do we over-value him? I keep thinking he could be helpful on multiple teams chasing a title but I could be completely wrong. Maybe he's not even on anyone's radar.

The feeling I've been getting with Vucevic is that we value him more than what other teams are willing to give us for him. I know the vast majority of fans have been done with him for awhile, but management doesn't seem to be thinking that way.

I'd love Bradley or Crowder. I'd move some combo of Fournier, Hezonja, Vooch and that OKC pick to make it happen. Really hurts us that Hezonja was so awful last year.

They are not looking for trades. They want to send contracts out. It seems as the one going out the door is Likely Crowder.

Okc 2020 first and next year 2nd round pick will likely be enough to get him.

The feeling I've been getting with Vucevic is that we value him more than what other teams are willing to give us for him. I know the vast majority of fans have been done with him for awhile, but management doesn't seem to be thinking that way.

I dont think that is the case tho. I think Vuc has value. The problem is that during the free agency time trades are bot a priority. Wait until the summer leagues ends and all signings are done. That is where each team will look at their roster and see if they can improve it via trade. Vuc will be traded and we will be getting some value back. We just need to be patient.

His value is zero. We can't move him.

Nobody needs a center.

I dont think that is the case tho. I think Vuc has value. The problem is that during the free agency time trades are bot a priority. Wait until the summer leagues ends and all signings are done. That is where each team will look at their roster and see if they can improve it via trade. Vuc will be traded and we will be getting some value back. We just need to be patient.

I disagree. Vucevic is just like Jahlil Okafor being stuck in Philadelphia or Greg Monroe being stuck in Milwaukee or Enes Kanter being stuck in Oklahoma City. There isn't a market for one-dimensional centers that can't play a lick of defense and can't shoot 3's.