Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I think we should sign James Johnson. Versatile, team player with a no-nonsense approach. I think he'd a good example for our young players, and could easily play several roles for us.

Can we just trade for PG 13 and miles turner and get it over with already

So with Indiana eliminated, PG probably is going to be traded. I'm guessing he'll land with the Lakers, but Boston may make it interesting. Too bad our assets are bad, as I'd love us to get in on the action.

So with Indiana eliminated, PG probably is going to be traded. I'm guessing he'll land with the Lakers, but Boston may make it interesting. Too bad our assets are bad, as I'd love us to get in on the action.

Paul George would never in a million years stay in Orlando. He's ready to win, not play on an NBA bottom dweller. Boston is very interesting for him though. LA seems likely though like you said.

Lakers have a nice young group and with George they should be good.

Ball/Russell/George/Ingram/Randle is a nice core but the fit is weird.

Or maybe LA trades Ingram for him. But they should just let him become a FA and sign him.

Paul George would never in a million years stay in Orlando. He's ready to win, not play on an NBA bottom dweller. Boston is very interesting for him though. LA seems likely though like you said.

Or maybe LA trades Ingram for him. But they should just let him become a FA and sign him.

No way they get George without giving up their pick this year.

Edit: His player option is this year? That changes things.

No way they get George without giving up their pick this year.

Edit: His player option is this year? That changes things.

No. His player option is next summer

Chris Broussard already talked about this, but it would make a lot of sense for the Clippers to re-sign Blake Griffin for a lot of money and then trade him for Paul George

If he wants to win he's way better off in Boston. Lakers don't have enough talent yet.

Chris Broussard already talked about this, but it would make a lot of sense for the Clippers to re-sign Blake Griffin for a lot of money and then trade him for Paul George

If you sign a player and then a few years later decide to trade them, that's one thing. In a contract year if your doing a sign and trade with a star, you pretty much need them on board. Why would Griffin want to go to Indy?

If you sign a player and then a few years later decide to trade them, that's one thing. In a contract year if your doing a sign and trade with a star, you pretty much need them on board. Why would Griffin want to go to Indy?

They would have to sign Griffin and then wait a few months to trade him without his consent

1. Establishing a new voice

Whomever Orlando hires will become the franchise’s third general manager in the last 10 years. The new GM should have full autonomy over the roster. The team’s direction needs to be all about the long-term health of the organization. The team needs to build through the draft and become active on the trade front. It should not rely on cap space to put a foundation in place.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/summer-agenda-magic-kings-must-choose-future-paths-carefully-203515273.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma