Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

ORL vs Portland

Give me a break. What do you expect from him to call a decent game.

30/20/5 with 8 blocks?

He has a few airballs but shot 8/20. Not good but not horrible as you guys stating.

Ross is 4/17.

Im not a fan of VUC and I am the first one who wants him out.

But I dont hate the guy. He is a decent player who played decently today for the first 3 quarters. He played badly in the last 2 minutes.

Umm.. we were minus 18 with Vucevic on the floor and plus 10 with Biyombo... Vucevic continues to live up to his reputation as a good stats, bad team guy and it still seems to be fooling some people

Final star lines can be deceiving. Again, he made some shots and the final numbers don't look bad--but he was so awful on the other end I just can't give it to him tonight.

He's for sure not the only problem, I'm not saying that at all. But with how bad his defense is he literally has to score 20+ to make up for it.

I do agree with your last statement. We do need a more athletic center. He looked windy and tired.

Umm.. we were minus 18 with Vucevic on the floor and plus 10 with Biyombo... Vucevic continues to live up to his reputation as a good stats, bad team guy and it still seems to be fooling some people

Yup.

The Center position will have to be adressed very soon. We can't be spending 30 million on the position for too long.

IMO we'd get rid of both Vuc and Biz, but if I had to keep one, I'd keep Biz without much hesitation

Give me a break. What do you expect from him to call a decent game.

30/20/5 with 8 blocks?

He has a few airballs but shot 8/20. Not good but not horrible as you guys stating.

Ross is 4/17.

Im not a fan of VUC and I am the first one who wants him out.

But I dont hate the guy. He is a decent player who played decently today for the first 3 quarters. He played badly in the last 2 minutes.

I think overall he played ok but there were big stretches of bad with big stretches of good. He pouts a lot and it effects his play then later in the game he'll score 8 points in a row.

Yes. And ross was -16, gordon -15 and Green +5.

Lets have green and Biz play the 4 and 5 from now.

We need to upgrade the PG position badly first followed by C position.

Yup.

The Center position will have to be adressed very soon. We can't be spending 30 million on the position for too long.

IMO we'd get rid of both Vuc and Biz, but if I had to keep one, I'd keep Biz without much hesitation

Yes you have to watch the games. I do not want either center, but going foward i would keep Biyombo.

I noticed a funny thing about our players, none of them are closers. We need a closer, we all knew that but look at Dipo and Tobias. Even with success on other teams neither one makes any meaningful plays at the end of games.

Once we get an alpha scorer, players like Biyombo can shine. God i hope we win the lottery!

Yes you have to watch the games. I do not want either center, but going foward i would keep Biyombo.

I noticed a funny thing about our players, none of them are closers. We need a closer, we all knew that but look at Dipo and Tobias. Even with success on other teams neither one makes any meaningful plays at the end of games.

Once we get an alpha scorer, players like Biyombo can shine. God i hope we win the lottery!

I think this is a fallacy. I don't think we need a closer. I think we just need to stop running isos late and just move the ball

If nothing else the activity on this game thread was really good. Almost 18 pages.

I'm good with the game. Stay competitive and lose late. This was a big tank loss with Portland right on our heels in the tankathon.