Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

ORL vs Portland

Vuc didnt have a bad game. He played decently til the las 2 minutes.

Ross play straight street ball.

Payton was really bad tonight.

Gordon was decent as a PF. He is still playing a little too small. Needs to adjust to his new position.

Green was just Green.

Hezonja showed potential and was aggressive defensively. He is trying for sure.

Ummm did you watch the same Vuch I did tonight? He was literally a train wreck on defense. One of his worse defensive games I can remember and that's saying something.

He tried hard. He really played to win. His passing skills and court vision was surprising. Didnt know he had that in him. He played 33 minutes. I dont think he ever played that much before. He is still adjusting.

Sigh. I wanted them to win this game. I know team tank is happy but I pessimistic about tanking. The years we tank before, we missed out on Andrew Wiggins, Karl Anthony Town, or etc. So tell me why should I be excited about tanking. Shoot, who the heck are we even tanking for?

I actually hate tanking but the system is set up to where you have to.

I hate being a treadmill team even worse.

Think only two you really can call PG'S. Rest are sg tweeters and the other is potentially Mudiay part duex.

No. Zero are tweeners. All the scorers are also high assist guys

Vuc didnt have a bad game. He played decently til the las 2 minutes.

Ross play straight street ball.

Payton was really bad tonight.

Gordon was decent as a PF. He is still playing a little too small. Needs to adjust to his new position.

Green was just Green.

Hezonja showed potential and was aggressive defensively. He is trying for sure.

You lost me at Vuc didn't have a bad game.

It's his first game here. Let's relax. He's a 38% shooter that will even out.

Yeah. He didn't play well. He played hard.

It looks amazing because we've seen so little of that this year

Sigh. I wanted them to win this game. I know team tank is happy but I pessimistic about tanking. The years we tank before, we missed out on Andrew Wiggins, Karl Anthony Town, or etc. So tell me why should I be excited about tanking. Shoot, who the heck are we even tanking for?

There are two ways to look at this. We drafted a bunch of players and it was obvious that each player was flawed. However we have to hope the next one will be a star.

Trading away flawed players is not a problem it's the choices we made, starting with the Tobias trade but really before that. Get rid of the bad players and keep trying.

Ummm did you watch the same Vuch I did tonight? He was literally a train wreck on defense. One of his worse defensive games I can remember and that's saying something.

I said he played decent. Not great but decent. 25 points 9 rebounds 2 assists and 1 block is decent in my book.

Nurcic had 12 and 12 against Him

A better PG than Payton.

Have that new PG with Ross, Hezonja and Gordon and we're good to go.

Get rid of Fournier and Vuc and sign a springy Center

One of the many things you are missing is that pg's usually just don't come into the league ready to go. There's a high likelihood that regardless who we draft at pg will not even start until his second season, even then he will be incredibly inefficient. It will be three years before we can count on them to be a significant upgrade over whatever we have in the meantime. By that time those guys you mention will likely be gone.

I said he played decent. Not great but decent. 25 points 9 rebounds 2 assists and 1 block is decent in my book.

Nurcic had 12 and 12 against Him

He airballed at least 4 shots and it was a 28 point swing between him and Biyombo

There are two ways to look at this. We drafted a bunch of players and it was obvious that each player was flawed. However we have to hope the next one will be a star.

Trading away flawed players is not a problem it's the choices we made, starting with the Tobias trade but really before that. Get rid of the bad players and keep trying.

Only way that would work is if we do it the way the 76ers did it.