Franchero MVP

MAGIC @ PELICANS

Does everyone really think owners of the Magic aren't like any of us here? The season is lost. Best thing to do is tank. And they know it.

Henny maybe the scapegoat at the end of the season, but a part of me says they'll keep him. Henny gives this team flexibility. And I think they owe him for the Skiles trade that happened at mid season last year.

Does everyone really think owners of the Magic aren't like any of us here? The season is lost. Best thing to do is tank. And they know it.

Henny maybe the scapegoat at the end of the season, but a part of me says they'll keep him. Henny gives this team flexibility. And I think they owe him for the Skiles trade that happened at mid season last year.

That's my feeling too. Many want physical proof that Skiles and the trade wasn't all on Henny. That Martin's really was behind that more so. You're not going to find physical transcripts anywhere if Martin's and upper management admitting to that. Likely there's a behind convo where what you just said was agree upon.

Only evidence is the track record of similar hirings if familiar acquaintances throughout the Magic's existence.

``We don’t play the right way,’’ Vucevic said, referring to the team’s lack of ball movement offensively and the defense’s inability to communicate. ``We can play as hard as we want, but as long as we keep playing like this, this is how it’s going to be. It’s hard for guys to keep telling guys to give effort when we don’t do the right things out there. We take bad shots, we play selfish. It’s embarrassing.’’

``There shouldn’t be a message,’’ Green said angrily. ``If you’re not mad by the next game, if you aren’t going to come out and play hard, then you shouldn’t be on this team and you shouldn’t be out there on the floor, plain and simple. If you’re not upset with how we’ve been playing then there’s no reason to go out there on the floor.’’

HAHAHAHA ***** OFF JEFF GREEN!!

IS HE FOR REAL?

``There shouldn’t be a message,’’ Green said angrily. ``If you’re not mad by the next game, if you aren’t going to come out and play hard, then you shouldn’t be on this team and you shouldn’t be out there on the floor, plain and simple. If you’re not upset with how we’ve been playing then there’s no reason to go out there on the floor.’’

HAHAHAHA ***** OFF JEFF GREEN!!

IS HE FOR REAL?

Blow

This

Up!!!

I thought it was all Fournier's fault

I mean it is and it isn't.

Fournier is one of the only players on the team whose good games often come at the expense of team success. If Fournier is the problem, the answer isn't meeks and Watson. its some player that can hit threes and play defense.

I thought it was all Fournier's fault

Do you really think if Fournier played against Denver and New Orleans the result would've been any different than a double digit loss?

in case you wanted to see how players defended last game:

http://stats.nba.com/players/defense-dash-overall/#!?Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&LastNGames=1&TeamID=1610612753

though I should add, they gave that Langston Galloway three in the fourth quarter to Mario as he was running out there to contest when that was totally on Green.

Why? They are a better team than we are, and have a better record. Even when we were playing better earlier in the season, we still only beat them by 7 at home without Anthony Davis. The only team that would be embarassing to lose to right now would be the Nets-even the LALA team has had good games against teams like GS. We are that bad.