Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Magic @ Clippers

Philly started winning. This is a 7 player draft so you don't want to tank for 8th and have a solid chance of having a team jump you. But Philly winning means it's not crazy to see us get to 6th. Maybe 5th. It's worth it now

I think it's more than 7 players. I love Fox, and it seems like his shot is falling more now. To me he's a better attitude Wall type player. Either way, I love this draft!

I think it's more than 7 players. I love Fox, and it seems like his shot is falling more now. To me he's a better attitude Wall type player. Either way, I love this draft!

Come on man are you just saying things because he's a Kentucky guy? He hasn't made a three in 2017 and is now on a streak where he's made one three in his last 13 attempts bringing him down to 12.5% on the season. So he's making shots significantly less often

He might be fine but you don't tank for fine. It's the same reason I'm not super excited about frank ntilikina. His deal is great shooter, great defender, not someone that really takes over games. That's fine. He might be fine. You don't tank for fine.

Come on man are you just saying things because he's a Kentucky guy? He hasn't made a three in 2017 and is now on a streak where he's made one three in his last 13 attempts bringing him down to 12.5% on the season. So he's making shots significantly less often

He might be fine but you don't tank for fine. It's the same reason I'm not super excited about frank ntilikina. His deal is great shooter, great defender, not someone that really takes over games. That's fine. He might be fine. You don't tank for fine.

Fine would be better than the below average players we currently have.

Fine would be better than the below average players we currently have.

This is dumb. We don't have below average players. We have average players that don't have elite players to prop them up. You can't really sit here and argue that Payton, Fournier, Vucevic, et al are on their way out of the league.

This is dumb. We don't have below average players. We have average players that don't have elite players to prop them up. You can't really sit here and argue that Payton, Fournier, Vucevic, et al are on their way out of the league.

A PER of 15 is considered average. Right now, only Ibaka, Vucevic, and Payton have a PER of 15 or above. (I excluded Zimmerman due to sample size). Would you feel better if I said we have mostly guys performing below average?

A PER of 15 is considered average. Right now, only Ibaka, Vucevic, and Payton have a PER of 15 or above. (I excluded Zimmerman due to sample size). Would you feel better if I said we have mostly guys performing below average?

Per is an efficiency measurement, not a "this is a good player" measurement. You wouldn't argue that Gordon is a below average player, right? He's just inefficient.

Not at all. I know he can't hit 3s. Still I think he may end up being the best pro from that team. His 2 Pt % is now up to 53% and he's averaging 16/5/6. Another comp I see is Parker. Btw, I'm not a UK guy.