Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ wizards

Was there anyone on our team that really had a bad game?

Good job Magic.

I think Fournier is showing he can't be a closer. Any pressure and he coughs the ball up

It's why you can't get emotional after a couple of games. Both positive and negative.

If we go 1-3 over the next 4 then we're going to be tempted to freak out again but we'll still be ok.

It's true about not getting emotional. Still, 4-1 on a road trip for a team we thought was completely inept is nothing to sneeze at. Sure, we could go on to blow it and it's a long season, but it's okay to be happy for now. We don't KNOW we'll blow it though. It's not like we're the Gators.

Vogel is a heck of a coach. His lineup changes have proven so effective.

The way he's turned it around for the last several is ridiculous. Nobody could have predicted it.

• Upvote 1

I think Fournier is showing he can't be a closer. Any pressure and he coughs the ball up

Hmm, yeah, didn't even notice he coughed up the ball 5 times.

Yup. Every fiber of my being wants this to be the game we all look back at. The turning point in his career instead of another data point in a long list of data points that make Payton the most frustrating athlete I've ever watched.

Do you think it has to do with the competition? His other great game this season was against OKC (Westbrook). It'd be interesting to find his averages against top PGs, maybe even just how many shots and hustle stats he gets. I wonder if there's a difference between those and his numbers against lesser competition.

It's why you can't get emotional after a couple of games. Both positive and negative.

If we go 1-3 over the next 4 then we're going to be tempted to freak out again but we'll still be ok.

I think the positive thing so far this season is that we seem to have an identity that we were lacking previously.

I think that our team still needs more offensive power, but we are looking ok right now.

If Vogel can get Vuch and some of these other guys to look like adequate to good defenders though, I think he can do it with almost anyone.

What a crazy box score.

1. We beat the Wizards with John Wall.

2. John Wall. Yikes.

3. Payton made 3/3 3 pointers

4. Block party for Biz, Ibaka and AG.

Vogel is a heck of a coach. His lineup changes have proven so effective.

I love it, but some people have been asking for Payton and Vuc to come off the bench for years.

Vogel was the only one with balls to make it happen