Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL VS MEMPHIS GAMETHREAD

Inexcusable and disgusting. Spurs game is a null for me now. We will be stuck in mediocrity if we don't tank or some how obtain a really good point guard

Inexcusable and disgusting. Spurs game is a null for me now. We will be stuck in mediocrity if we don't tank or some how obtain a really good point guard

Still depends on what happens this road trip.

At least some of our core assets are playing decent ball: Fournier, Ibaka, Vooch and Biz. I think Vogel's defensive coaching is really strong

I'm a Payton fan but yep new PG please Henny. Enough is enough. DJ is not going to cut it either. Both back up players. I haven't been infuriated after a loss in ages. We lost to bench dudes and rookies. Vet leadership????? Please..... Pffft

It's 4 am here and I'm not shocked that we lost. We can lose any game out there, we simply don't have the offense to win games comfortably. We cracked 100 points ONCE this season so...

Let's see what happens

See I'm having a hard time with this. If it was hezonja or Augustin or Vucevic that had 12 points in the fourth quarter and they got taken out at the 6 minute mark I'd be pissed. So why should it be different for Green?

On the other hand, once they adjusted he was terrible.

So my internet went to crap and I missed the last 16 minutes of the game, so missed Green doing anything good.

My thing is more that Green got more minutes period, when we were obviously better with Gordon on the floor. I get keeping him in if he goes on a scoring run, I don't get splitting minutes in the first half when he isn't doing anything more than Gordon on offense.

It's 4 am here and I'm not shocked that we lost. We can lose any game out there, we simply don't have the offense to win games comfortably. We cracked 100 points ONCE this season so...

Let's see what happens

Up 13 with 6mins left MP? SHOCKING but yet it half expected these days. This team is beyond frustrating. Mind blowingly dumb

“Everything about this loss is disappointing.” — Frank Vogel

And that is putting it mildly Frank.

No words for this loss.