Soul Bro

Is It Time for Rob to Go?

Is It Time for Rob to Go?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is It Time for Rob to Go?

• Yes, I no longer have confidence in him as the Magic GM
    • No, I still have confidence in him as the Magic GM
    • Unsure

What I'm saying is its not 10 and below, it's 5 and below. Everyone from Atlanta to Detroit has a flawed roster.

I know what your saying. But I just don't see it boss man. We have a flawed roster as well... we are literally no better if not worst considering we have little trade pieces left.

I know what your saying. But I just don't see it boss man. We have a flawed roster as well... we are literally no better if not worst considering we have little trade pieces left.

Oh. Yeah. In no way are we better. Just in the blob of meh

We are not going to make the playoffs, we are not better then all those teams. They are flawed but it looks like a few are turning the corner.

We really have to play this season out, but we can't since we made a significant investment in Ibaka. In order for Rob to save his job he will have to bring in veterans to make a playoff push. Ibaka is gone if we don't make the playoffs and Rob will lose his job. The funny thing is with Ibaka's and Green's cap space we will probably sign Milsap. I am pretty sure Rob is counting on this as a back-up plan in case Serge doesn't come back.

We are not going to make the playoffs, we are not better then all those teams. They are flawed but it looks like a few are turning the corner.

We really have to play this season out, but we can't since we made a significant investment in Ibaka. In order for Rob to save his job he will have to bring in veterans to make a playoff push. Ibaka is gone if we don't make the playoffs and Rob will lose his job. The funny thing is with Ibaka's and Green's cap space we will probably sign Milsap. I am pretty sure Rob is counting on this as a back-up plan in case Serge doesn't come back.

True. The point of contention are the results we are seeing after 5yrs of decision making. The GM had a plan or plans and thus far it's the same losing outcome we have become accustomed to.

I'm beyond the point of playoffs, this team just doesn't have it. So what do they have.

They have some expiring contracts, a couple of trade pieces.... coach Vogal and a tax friendly state. It's a rebuild team with a lot of money and no leadership. Rob should be banned from any more trade moves, clearly his ideas are not good. Alex should be banned as well.

Orlando needs to clear the Front Office, find a GM and work with Coach Vogal to get some system players in, no Pacer rehashes.

Maybe there's a reason bird let Vogel go.

Tell that to Paul George and the pacers right now who hate themselves.

With Vogel they battled the heat in 2 ECF, going to 7 games in one of them. They made the playoffs every year except once (after that Paul George injury). Vogel is fine. He gets the most out of his players.

Rob left him with this horrendous roster. God he needs to be fired.

I expect one of two things to happen very soon:

1. A desperation trade

or

2. Henny is fired

The only way Henny will have my confidence is if he somehow convinces ownership to retank and finds a way to get first rounders or prospects for some of our vets.

1. A desperation trade

or

2. Henny is fired

The only way Henny will have my confidence is if he somehow convinces ownership to retank and finds a way to get first rounders or prospects for some of our vets.

Number 1 worries me the most.

A trade is needed but not an Otis panic one.

Tell that to Paul George and the pacers right now who hate themselves.

With Vogel they battled the heat in 2 ECF, going to 7 games in one of them. They made the playoffs every year except once (after that Paul George injury). Vogel is fine. He gets the most out of his players.

Rob left him with this horrendous roster. God he needs to be fired.

I think Vogel was great for a few years but maybe he couldn't adapt to the pace and space era.

1. A desperation trade

or

2. Henny is fired

Neither is the correct path. Both will only infuse instability. Make most of BIG, keep Hezonja, Meeks, and DJ. The rest is trade bait. If losing AG gets us Butler, I'm neutral. I think AG is playing out of position.

I think Vogel was great for a few years but maybe he couldn't adapt to the pace and space era.

I don't think you put the big picture issues on vogel.

My only issue with vogel is he has one thing he can control. He cant control defensive effort. He cant control who passes where. He cant control guys waiving off the play and going iso. He can control the rotation. But I blame him for not taking a more active approach to Green's minutes and failing to have a plan B when the initial plan breaks down.