Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Dallas @ Orlando

So we could potentially be 10-7 with only 1 quality win going into 11/29 against San Antonio

Watch them use that as a rest day for their starters

How long can we keep this charade going?

I actually meant to type biyombo but I'm so used to typing Gordon- ibaka- Vucevic that it just came out that way

Haha! That's what I thought you typed. I want to see Augustine, Fournier, Gordon, Ibaka and Biz. The irony is that unit includes three of our current bench guys

Biz has to start, I know his offence is limited but this guy could be the anchor for this team for a long time, will do the selfless tasks and he has a great attitude, he will hold people to account

No doubt they have been looking to move Vuch since the start of the season (or earlier). Not to make excuses for Vuch but he probably knows he's expendable and it may be affecting his game, especially since he was kind of our go-to guy the past few years.

I actually thought the team looked good in the fourt quarter. With the veterans in, we even looked like a pro basketball team for a change. I liked this game far better than the New Orleans game. I completely agree with those who've mentioned how much heart Biyombo plays with. I'm glad he's on our team.

Biz called out some players saying some care more about points than winning.

Start him!

See conventional thinking might suggest he's talking about Vuc and Fournier but wasn't there a rumor that people weren't happy with AG and EP jacking up jumpers?

See conventional thinking might suggest he's talking about Vuc and Fournier but wasn't there a rumor that people weren't happy with AG and EP jacking up jumpers?

From what i gather and some of it is just speculating on my part due to past and current observations, Fournier and Vuch aren't happy with those two and Ibaka taking shots. You can see it during the games. Fournier always goes to Vuch and neither of those two do anything else really. AG was pissed with the lack of ball movement and defensive intensity.

On realgm a fan said he was at the Dallas game last night and sat right near the bench and heard Green and Ibaka in a disagreement. Green told Ibaka to pass the ball. Ibaka said he did. Green then said "you always shoot the ball". Biz stepped in and said to stop acting like children and play together.

You can just watch and see the issues though. Fournier and Vuch want to be the go to guys but one doesn't make others better and the other doesn't get to the line nor does he make others better either. It's all points with those two and it's not like they're dominant scorers. If you like at the common denominator through the years, it's those two. This happened once before and I believe it was Fournier griping. Vuch griped about the possibility of coming off the bench after the Biz signing.

One dimensional players who think they're better then they really are, low defensive effort, makes no attempt to make the team better, just focuses on points.

Trade em. Green can go too. Mario should be getting his minutes anyways.

From what i gather and some of it is just speculating on my part due to past and current observations, Fournier and Vuch aren't happy with those two and Ibaka taking shots. You can see it during the games. Fournier always goes to Vuch and neither of those two do anything else really. AG was pissed with the lack of ball movement and defensive intensity.

On realgm a fan said he was at the Dallas game last night and sat right near the bench and heard Green and Ibaka in a disagreement. Green told Ibaka to pass the ball. Ibaka said he did. Green then said "you always shoot the ball". Biz stepped in and said to stop acting like children and play together.

You can just watch and see the issues though. Fournier and Vuch want to be the go to guys but one doesn't make others better and the other doesn't get to the line nor does he make others better either. It's all points with those two and it's not like they're dominant scorers. If you like at the common denominator through the years, it's those two. This happened once before and I believe it was Fournier griping. Vuch griped about the possibility of coming off the bench after the Biz signing.

One dimensional players who think they're better then they really are, low defensive effort, makes no attempt to make the team better, just focuses on points.

Trade em. Green can go too. Mario should be getting his minutes anyways.

If that's the case then we need to separate Fournier and Vuch, with either a benching or a trade of either or both (I highly doubt we trade Fournier though). I agree with you and can see it - Fournier is very selfish right now and him and Vuc are buddy buddies. Fournier constantly misses Biymobo and Ibaka when they have great inside position and even on the pick and roll; he's so damn blind to anyone except Vuc.

It's getting annoying.