Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Dallas @ Orlando

@MagicalNBA

Hearing from multiple people that the Magic are just not getting along as team right now. Lots of competition gone bad.

Yeah, we've been talking about that for 2 days now

@MagicalNBA

Hearing from multiple people that the Magic are just not getting along as team right now. Lots of competition gone bad.

Looks like the wheels on this bus is about to fall off...

Looks like the wheels on this bus is about to fall off...

I've been as skeptical as anyone about this rebuild but I don't see it that way. I thought the last game was one of the best of the season. They may finally be starting to get it together.

I've been as skeptical as anyone about this rebuild but I don't see it that way. I thought the last game was one of the best of the season. They may finally be starting to get it together.

Have to agree, and in postgame interviews, everyone seems to be repeating Vogels thoughts so to me it seems like this team is very in tune and making progress game in game out.

Vogel really has a way to simplify things, similar to SVG who made all decisions seem so trivial. I think thats a sign of a great coach.

Yup. Starting to get closer to the "ugly but competent" we were expecting before the season.

I highly disagree.

We were getting roughed up by a guy he was signed days ago and they had injuries and came off a game the night before were they kept it as close aa possible in Dallas.

We beat a team that a DLeague team would of beat given their circumstances.

While a win is a win.. this tean is still trying to find a front 5 to compete with, which is a red flag.

I highly disagree.

We were getting roughed up by a guy he was signed days ago and they had injuries and came off a game the night before were they kept it as close aa possible in Dallas.

We beat a team that a DLeague team would of beat given their circumstances.

While a win is a win.. this tean is still trying to find a front 5 to compete with, which is a red flag.

Meh, we have a new coach and the fifth fewest returning minutes from last year to this year. It's going to take time to figure it out.

Before the season we thought this team was a completely flawed roster that has enough talent to be an elite defense which might be enough to challenge for a playoff spot

Experts thought we were a mess of a rotation with no hope of a cohesive offense that should end up in the 38 win area.

Right now we look like a completely flawed rotation with enough guys stepping up game to game to challenge for a playoff spot

Meh, we have a new coach and the fifth fewest returning minutes from last year to this year. It's going to take time to figure it out.

Before the season we thought this team was a completely flawed roster that has enough talent to be an elite defense which might be enough to challenge for a playoff spot

Experts thought we were a mess of a rotation with no hope of a cohesive offense that should end up in the 38 win area.

Right now we look like a completely flawed rotation with enough guys stepping up game to game to challenge for a playoff spot

To be swept in the first round.

To be swept in the first round.

Yup. We might get it to 5 or 6 but this team is not built for the playoffs.

But that's not what ownership wanted. It was make the playoffs or else. So we built a team to make the playoffs.

Contending requires something different

Yup. We might get it to 5 or 6 but this team is not built for the playoffs.

But that's not what ownership wanted. It was make the playoffs or else. So we built a team to make the playoffs.

Contending requires something different

If Payton can be the Payton we saw vs OKC, and Biz is starting, I think we could take a team to 6, maybe even 7.

Payton has to get his mind right though. Take ownership of this being his team. Be mentally and physically aggressive more consistently.

Vuch has to be our Enes Kanter. Start Biz and let him wreck havoc.

While I largely agree we are trending upwards I hope the players aren't taking the post game interviews as personally as some of us on this forum. We seem to still be improving as a unit so as of now I'd guess it is not a problem. They say winning cures all so lets just keep winning baby!!