Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I'd take wiggins 100/100 times

even the wiggins pessimists basically say he's rudy gay. that floor/ceiling is much better gambling odds than Lavine who's floor is basically I don't know, someone help me here, what's a shooting guard that would put up 14-16ish ppg on 32 mpg on a good team but shoot 39% from three but also is maybe the worst defensive shooting guard in the league?

Ben Gordon?

Didn't someone make another former Wolves comparison JR Rider?

My prediction: Magic, in desperation move, trade for Dragic. In the deal, they include Payton and Vooch or Biz. Furthermore, Gordon gets moved back to PF. Makes too much sense.

My prediction: Magic, in desperation move, trade for Dragic. In the deal, they include Payton and Vooch or Biz. Furthermore, Gordon gets moved back to PF.

That will be the final move that gives Henny a pink slip.

That will be the final move that gives Henny a pink slip.

Perhaps or it's the one that saves his backside. Clearly, the mandate is to win now. Meanwhile, I want to trade vets and tank for two top 10 picks.

Perhaps or it's the one that saves his backside. Clearly, the mandate is to win now. Meanwhile, I want to trade vets and tank for two top 10 picks.

Nah he'll be gone because that team is squeaking into the playoffs and then we're watching Gay, Dragic, and Ibaka decline and still no franchise player. True treadmill team.

Either we tank or use our assets for a franchise level player or damn close to one.

1482498719[/url]' post='1053472']

Nah he'll be gone because that team is squeaking into the playoffs and then we're watching Gay, Dragic, and Ibaka decline and still no franchise player. True treadmill team.

Either we tank or use our assets for a franchise level player or damn close to one.

Unfortunately the assets we have to acquire someone like Cousins pale in comparison to the Celtics.

Unfortunately the assets we have to acquire someone like Cousins pale in comparison to the Celtics.

Maybe but you gotta see what those assets can get you rather if it's Cousins or some other game changer.

Trading assets for non game changers out of their prime, especially with the new CBA, is a guaranteed treadmill team. You either trade off the vets and play the youth or you go for a game changer. No in between at this point.

My prediction: Magic, in desperation move, trade for Dragic. In the deal, they include Payton and Vooch or Biz. Furthermore, Gordon gets moved back to PF. Makes too much sense.

I just don't see Vogel playing Gordon and Ibaka at the 4, 5. No matter who else we have on the team

I just don't see Vogel playing Gordon and Ibaka at the 4, 5. No matter who else we have on the team

there would be no rebounding.