Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Vogel?

I do think we'd need that around the block no nonsense vet to keep him level headed though.

yeah. that's the issue. we need someone that owns the lockerroom.

here are the teams that could get away with that.

Cleveland, Chicago, Indiana, knicks, Washington, okc, clippers, spurs, warriors, Portland, Houston.

man these trades are bad today.

Ibaka got traded for a solid starting shooting guard and the number 10 pick in a bad draft. Ibaka is not going to net us a perennial all star.

Golden state isn't going to trade Thompson. it doesn't make sense.

Maybe Thompson is a perennial all star since the only competition he's had was Harden. Ibaka was passed by for AS Games because he plays the same position as Anthony Davis, LaMarcus Aldridge, Blake Griffin, Derrick Favors, Draymond Green, and Dirk Nowitzki.

Maybe Thompson is a perennial all star since the only competition he's had was Harden. Ibaka was passed by for AS Games because he plays the same position as Anthony Davis, LaMarcus Aldridge, Blake Griffin, Derrick Favors, Draymond Green, and Dirk Nowitzki.

maybe that's true. but perception is Thompson is a big reason for Golden state success and considered a top 20 player. Ibaka is not.

This should be a popular trade*: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jdct8y9

ok so I get where you're going with this and it basically hinges everything on the main question with Hayward's career

"is Hayward a primary offensive option on a good/great team"

second, can you obtain the necessary players to hide Hayward on defense?

finally, does it make sense to trade for a guy you could pursue in free agency this summer.

what makes Gordon Hayward different than caron butler? Corey Maggette?

I would really be interested in some sort of package or straight up of Gallo for Vuch. I think what he would bring is worth the injury risk.

How obtainable is Hood? Is he essentially Fournier?

What do you think about the Indiana Pacers start to the season? Obviously have some things that need to come along, but what have you seen from them so far? Thank you.

• Steve Kyler
    I expected a little better record, but they have a lot of things working for them. I think it’s time to trade Monta Ellis, personally, but not sure you get much for him. I’d call Orlando. They need a scorer in the worst way, and Frank Vogel knows Monta’s game.

http://www.basketbal...kyler-11072016/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!