Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Rodger ShermanVerified account

‏@rodger_sherman

the 6 armed security guys the Celtics hired to guard a piece of paper with "The Nets' Pick" written on it can stand down

Well, it looks like we are stuck with what we have for the rest of the season. I wish we could just fast forward to the offseason. Number one priority needs to be replacing Payton. The days of him being the main man running the point here needs to end.

Number 1 priority is finding people that know how to play basketball.

Well at least we have one thing to look forward to. Ross makes his debut tonight.

Meh, not a fan of the dude. My only real interest for the rest of the season is seeing how Aaron Gordon finishes. He's the one and only player on our roster with some sort of potential to grow into something. We're clearly going to finish out the season tanking with this group and we'll see what lottery balls give to us. Hopefully we find some luck.

Tim MacMahonVerified account

‏@espn_macmahon

Source: Deron Williams "possibly" receiving a buyout from the Mavs. Dallas is preparing to hand point guard reins to rookie Yogi Ferrell.

Tim MacMahonVerified account

‏@espn_macmahon

Source: Deron Williams "possibly" receiving a buyout from the Mavs. Dallas is preparing to hand point guard reins to rookie Yogi Ferrell.

And Ferrell could have been picked up by anyone. And you say Rob is a good scout. LOL

Meh, not a fan of the dude. My only real interest for the rest of the season is seeing how Aaron Gordon finishes. He's the one and only player on our roster with some sort of potential to grow into something. We're clearly going to finish out the season tanking with this group and we'll see what lottery balls give to us. Hopefully we find some luck.

Like him or not we get to see how he fits here. I too will focus on Gordon with the hope Mario takes Greens spot in the rotation for good.