Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Guys I just learned Payton has some sort of weird hair follicles syndrome. He won't ever be able to cut his hair again, and it's going to keep growing and growing down the front of his face and body. Supposedly Rob didn't know this info when he drafted him.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fworkingmomadventures.files.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F06%2Fcousin-itt1.jpg&f=1

Been working on my shot. Watch. Did it go in?

Guys I just learned Payton has some sort of weird hair follicles syndrome. He won't ever be able to cut his hair again, and it's going to keep growing and growing down the front of his face and body. Supposedly Rob didn't know this info when he drafted him.

I think Devos has already thought about that possible disease and already has a cure.

Also RJ was in Orlando this weekend LOL

or hanging out with SVG and his family.

I used to always run into Stan at the gander mountain in Lake Mary. Him and his dad were always in there buying fishing stuff. Maybe RJ and the Van Gundy's are going on a fishing trip.

STRAP IN

Sorry to be this guy, but what does HWNSNBU stand for? I know y'all are referring to HWNSNBU, but I don't get the acronym.

ok so one of the older admins had access to the profanity filter where you could input specific find and replace coding for the words you want to throw in there. As a joke he put Feqan as HWNSNBU which is He who's name shall not be uttered