Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 2m2 minutes ago

 More

The Pistons and Magic have discussed a trade that would send Reggie Jackson to Orlando for D.J. Augustin and Jeff Green, league sources say.

6 replies 42 retweets 19 likes

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.riffsy.com%2Fimages%2F7ff5c42d79dfb1bff7e022baed670114%2Fraw&f=1

Det better include a pick. that's an ugly contract to take on. And there's speculation about a bad knee. Rob better not get *****ed.

That trade is a no brainer if it's a real option. It'd be one of Henny's only wins.

I want no part of trading Mario to Det though. Even just thinking about it, I have this sick feeling that Stan would be perfect for him and turn him into yet another Magic killer for years. That would be too much to bare.

God this team has made me so negative.

Definitely a buy low situation. RJ owed about $50m for three more years after this season. Hovering around 35% from 3. Is he the long term solution to PG?

Him and EP would be a pretty great 1 2 punch

I just want to clarify again, there are legitimate concerns about Jackson. and there's quite a few point guards I'd rather have.

but if you get him for relatively nothing you gotta do it. He's in the Jeff Teague realm and once hill and holiday and the like get their 100+ million contracts he's going to be a mid tier point guard on a mid tier point guard contract.

Det better include a pick. that's an ugly contract to take on. And there's speculation about a bad knee. Rob better not get *****ed.

you need to recalibrate your pick/player valuing.

Detroit would need to add salary to make it work... hmm...

Keith Smith ‏@KeithSmithNBA · 14s15 seconds ago

 More

NOT reporting anything, but Reggie Jackson and Stanley Johnson for Jeff Green and DJ Augustin works perfectly under trade rules.

I MIGHT HAVE AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT HERE AT WORK.

Lol Detroit is already giving up the best player.

But why sell so low? Like MM28 said, there has to be some underlying issue here. Augustin is a backup and Green an expiring. They traded a lot to get RJ in the first place.

The Pistons and Magic have discussed a trade that would send Reggie Jackson to Orlando for D.J. Augustin and Jeff Green, league sources say.

Via Marc Stein on twitter

Now that's the deal I'm talking about!!!!