Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

If we give up on Mario for a slouch deal for RJ--I'll be very upset. And, it's well documented I'm not one of Mario's biggest supporters on here. I still can't fathom trading someone like him when his value is about as low as it could possible be. Makes no sense.

If we package Mario in a trade--it better be for a legit guy line Butler. Obviously he alone wouldn't get it, but part of a package.

Not ready to give up on Mario for a guy with a bum knee and bad contract. Pass.

Yup. But it's what detroit is looking for so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Reggie Jackson? His knees are a huge concern in my eyes.

At first I was intrigued but after some of the details, the knee, not a fan.

I honestly have no idea who those guys are. Is that Beno Udrih or however you spell it? Didn't he play for us a couple years ago?

Yep, that Beno.

I honestly have no idea who those guys are. Is that Beno Udrih or however you spell it? Didn't he play for us a couple years ago?

If Beno is on a team that's active in trade talks, he'll be involved. Always.

I'm intrigued by Reggie Jackson, but I wouldn't give up much more than DJ and a heavily protected pick. We have all the leverage, Detroit obviously wants to get rid of him

At first I was intrigued but after some of the details, the knee, not a fan.

you guys act like he had a dislocated patella. Its knee soreness that didn't require surgery.

the simple fact is if we can get reggie Jackson for augustin and our late first we should do it because augustin sucks and the late first is not something of value.

if we can get reggie Jackson for Payton I wouldn't feel great about it but you're at least going after a different type of player to start at point guard.

if you have to trade a bunch of stuff for reggie Jackson it's a terrible trade.