Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

If Ibaka is worth Ross and a first Vuch is worth???

I have no idea. Ibaka's market was much easier to determine. and the main issue with Ibaka was the expiring contract.

Ibaka is more valuable than vucevic short term but any team in the need of center help is probably freaking out about what we saw happen in the big man market last year. With what we saw Noah/Biyombo/mozgov/mahinmi last year is Greg Monroe going to command $150 million? Vucevic is making what Miles Plumlee got last year and Miles Plumlee was a 27 year old backup with no upside.

so some team might give up more for vucevic because what other choice do they have?

I don't know man. Another thing that bothers me other than the knee is Henny negotiating with SVG again. This could be bad.

yeah but the dynamic is different. The Harris trade was Skiles appeasement. Stan has a tendency to undersell when players don't fit what he's trying to do (meeks/Ariza). The minute distribution tells me Stan is losing confidence in Jackson and favoring Ish. Stan is killing Jackson's trade value but he doesn't care because he's not big on playing that game.

yeah but the dynamic is different. The Harris trade was Skiles appeasement. Stan has a tendency to undersell when players don't fit what he's trying to do (meeks/Ariza). The minute distribution tells me Stan is losing confidence in Jackson and favoring Ish. Stan is killing Jackson's trade value but he doesn't care because he's not big on playing that game.

I don't really want anything to do with any Detroit players right now.

I think Vuc has more value than Ibaka when contracts are considered. Only thing is, Vuc's contract is a plus so we shouldn't be desperate to move him at the deadline. If we don't get any good offers, hold on to him and re open talks in the offseason.

I think Vuc has more value than Ibaka when contracts are considered. Only thing is, Vuc's contract is a plus so we shouldn't be desperate to move him at the deadline. If we don't get any good offers, hold on to him and re open talks in the offseason.

Right we are in the drivers seat for once and we absolutely do not NEED to trade him. If he is traded this should be Robs best trade yet simply because we control this trade 100%.

Right we are in the drivers seat for once and we absolutely do not NEED to trade him. If he is traded this should be Robs best trade yet simply because we control this trade 100%.

Yep. I've been saying this for a while. If we trade Vuch, we better get a haul.

I wonder if we could get #10 and #22 and salary filler (ezili and vonleh) for vucevic.

trade vuc to Portland as seen above

trade #22 and #25 to charlotte for #13

draft Isaac, Ntilikina (or fox) and whatever center we like the best at #13

throw a ton of money at jrue holiday

trade payton and Fournier for something nice.

holiday-ross-Isaac-Gordon-biyombo

ntilikina-hezonja-zimmerman-rookie

that's a 5 seed.

that's a 5 seed.

Thought you weren't a big fan of Ntilikina?

that's a 5 seed.

I like it. When Isaac adds strength he should be a real nice tweeter to play alongside AG. He reminds me of Rashard

that's a 5 seed.

Would that be grabbing the best player available with the first pick though? Get the best player with the first pick.