Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/4914/bulls-eyeing-bosh-miami-moving-dragic-heres-the-latest-buzz

We potentially offered Vuch and a future first for Dragic.

Lmao Henny pulling an Otis. Put a fork in him guyz.

Like Ive said...this is the point where the GM knows he is gone unless he pulls a rabbit out of the hat....well Dragic isnt that rabbit and someone needs to stop him before he goes full Otis with our future. It is the time where a 3 year rebuild can turn into a 6 year rebuild for a bench player or has been. If this trade offer is correct it is time to fire the guy.

Like Ive said...this is the point where the GM knows he is gone unless he pulls a rabbit out of the hat....well Dragic isnt that rabbit and someone needs to stop him before he goes full Otis with our future. It is the time where a 3 year rebuild can turn into a 6 year rebuild for a bench player or has been. If this trade offer is correct it is time to fire the guy.

If this is the best deal he can do then yeah, I agree. Time to move on.

Yeah. Dragic is better than Payton, but it seems a slight improvement, not a huge improvement. Sure, moving Augustin out of the line up will help, but I don't see how grabbing a 30 year old who's best season was now 4 years ago is a smart move for the future, especially when he has 2-3 years left on his contract.

I would've been all for the Dragic for Vooch trade 2 weeks ago, now I'd still do it but with hesitation, every day that passes the trade looks less appealing. I feel like if we were going to trade for a solid player to salvage our playoff chances it would've needed to happen by now.

I would've been all for the Dragic for Vooch trade 2 weeks ago, now I'd still do it but with hesitation, every day that passes the trade looks less appealing. I feel like if we were going to trade for a solid player to salvage our playoff chances it would've needed to happen by now.

Agreed. It's too late now.

I'd do that deal.

no young players, no immediate pick that hurts this offseason. you could run a payton-dragic-fournier-gordon-ibaka crunch time lineup.

Of course you would.... and you would be wrong for doing so as well.

How stupid is this trade really... we would be basically give the Heat a good player that we would have to go against along with Whiteside.... and Justice...

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Those who support are only looking to this year, which is lost... dummies

Here's something that hasn't been mentioned. Given the uncertainty of Henny's future with us, I think that directly impacts Ibaka's future with us. He was brought in as Henny's guy, and I'm not sure he'd want to stick around if Henny's gone.

I'd do that deal.

no young players, no immediate pick that hurts this offseason. you could run a payton-dragic-fournier-gordon-ibaka crunch time lineup.

With how much we suck, throwing in our 1st this year makes that deal straight trash.

Rob's motor has gone loco--thank goodness Miami has the hubris to think that was too little.

How stupid is this trade really... we would be basically give the Heat a good player that we would have to go against along with Whiteside.... and Justice...

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Those who support are only looking to this year, which is lost... dummies

Yeah. I wouldn't even give up a first rounder for Dragic. You make this trade if you have an established star, in the playoffs already and you need a veteran pg.

Think it's time to let Rob go and head in another direction.

Here's something that hasn't been mentioned. Given the uncertainty of Henny's future with us, I think that directly impacts Ibaka's future with us. He was brought in as Henny's guy, and I'm not sure he'd want to stick around if Henny's gone.

Fine with me.

Bring in a new GM and ship him off for an young asset and a pick.

With how much we suck, throwing in our 1st this year makes that deal straight trash.

Rob's motor has gone loco--thank goodness Miami has the hubris to think that was too little.

Future 1st.