Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Furthermore, what happened to that Jareth dude? And what was his deal? I've been on an off this board for years and he was one of the reasons for most of that "off" time.

Jareth moved to Tennessee. you can find him on twitter here https://twitter.com/JarethOMMB/status/834800139940327425 or on the magic reddit site.

Amick reporting that the Suns are looking to deal Knight for an expiring and a high 2nd rounder. That makes the Magic sound like a possible partner in that deal. Not saying I want him at all.

Furthermore, what happened to that Jareth dude? And what was his deal? I've been on an off this board for years and he was one of the reasons for most of that "off" time.

Jareth kept the forum entertaining during down time in my opinion. Pretty sure he's on twitter under the same name.

he wasn't banned. he got angry that DOM and I were disagreeing with him that the statistical definition of regression was "moving toward the average value" and not exclusively "going from good to bad". then he just never came back.

Lmao this made my morning. I did not know this.

Amick reporting that the Suns are looking to deal Knight for an expiring and a high 2nd rounder. That makes the Magic sound like a possible partner in that deal. Not saying I want him at all.

Oh yes please, I'll take Knight for green and a 2nd rounder all day

Jareth kept the forum entertaining during down time in my opinion. Pretty sure he's on twitter under the same name.

I personally found him to be absolutely obnoxious. It was all stupid nonsense and inside jokes with that guy and he was the most common poster. Glad he's not on here anymore. But just moving to Tennessee seems like a weird reason to stop posting. Was he not really a Magic fan and only posted here because he lived in the area? Now he's bugging Grizz fans? haha

Well that just made MagicfaninNevada excited.

I'd probably do Green and a 2nd rounder. We'd have to get in on another deal though. If that's all we do, uggggh.