Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

well sure.

but I think they're probably looking more like vucevic, Fournier, payton and our 17 pick (could probably get top 6 protected) for Drummond and Jackson.

If we do that is because Henny and Vogel still think we can make the playoff and Detroit is giving up on the season. Im not sure giving 3 starters will help us achieve that.

In fact, if Henny still thinks we can make the playoff, rest assure he will trade our first round pick on a package for someone that can help us now. But the Detroit package will likely make us worse this year. I will not include the top pick for that package. Maybe the late first round pick.

Reading a Pistons forum the last few days and I'm understanding that Anthony Tolliver is a pro's pro and someone Reggie Jackson heavily leaned on last season. With Sac having a fire sale, I'd try to get Tolliver as backup PF (or Terrence Jones) to pair with Reggie to keep his ego in check.

If we do that is because Henny and Vogel still think we can make the playoff and Detroit is giving up on the season. Im not sure giving 3 starters will help us achieve that.

In fact, if Henny still thinks we can make the playoff, rest assure he will trade our first round pick on a package for someone that can help us now. But the Detroit package will likely make us worse this year. I will not include the top pick for that package. Maybe the late first round pick.

I wouldn't do it either. I'd do the Toronto's pick.

I wouldn't do it either. I'd do the Toronto's pick.

Unless we just trade coaches and Gm.

If that trade ever happens

Stan will be coaching a lineup consisting of:

Payton

Fournier

Harris

Moore

Vuc.

Weird. He just wants to come back.

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave · 8m8 minutes ago

Reporter: "you're saying you had a better offer two days ago, didn't take it, and thought you'd better do the deal now?"

Vlade: Exactly

don't ever compare us to sacramento. this is on another level.

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave · 8m8 minutes ago

Reporter: "you're saying you had a better offer two days ago, didn't take it, and thought you'd better do the deal now?"

Vlade: Exactly

don't ever compare us to sacramento. this is on another level.

Note quite. Not yet. We've done some head scratchers though.

Like I said, teetering.

so sacramento fell for the same trick airline companies use for their ticket prices.

"your deal was ___ but you waited and now it's going up. better commit soon or who knows how bad your deal is going to get".

so sacramento fell for the same trick airline companies use for their ticket prices.

"your deal was ___ but you waited and now it's going up. better commit soon or who knows how bad your deal is going to get".

That's pretty bad.

I mean when is it time to say as a fan "GTFO! NOW!"

A lot of teams that are near the top of the standings could've afforded something similar to the package given up for Cousins. Why New Orleans? (Although they might be pretty good now).