Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

That's actually encouraging that we are asking for a young player/pick and not a middling vet that will help us win 3 more games this year in a sad attempt by Rob to keep his job.

Agreed. As the trade deadline approaches teams become more and more willing to bite or maybe we become more and more willing to sell. Either way I'm glad Rob is starting with the former.

Now that I think about it, Toronto might. They do seem to love Powell.

Boston I think wouldn't because Jaylon and Crowder is a lot of talent going out.

It is, but I think they're probably in a position where they realize they need to do make a move to enhance their chances of making noise in the playoffs. Who knows though, maybe they'd prefer Ibaka instead of Vuc. Then maybe in that case, we could look to send Vuc to TOR instead.

This is actually good, because this is what he should be pushing for.

so I think I pinpointed around the time Ibaka started to quit. seems like he got hurt in that laker game and probably started to mail it in after that. 9 games before he was injured including the game where he got hurt 18ppg 9 rpg 1.4 bpg. 9 games after 11.9 ppg 5.4 rpg 1.1 bpg.

so I think I pinpointed around the time Ibaka started to quit. seems like he got hurt in that laker game and probably started to mail it in after that. 9 games before he was injured including the game where he got hurt 18ppg 9 rpg 1.4 bpg. 9 games after 11.9 ppg 5.4 rpg 1.1 bpg.

Stop it! There is no way you can say with certainty that he quit on us. No way.

Yes, he got hurt but he could easely taken a few games off with a "shoulder sprain". He didn't. Yes, he is not playing as passionate as prior to the injury but I dont blame him. It is his contract year and wants to get the most out of it. That injury was a wake up call. He is playing for a team with no identify and nothing to gain. You and I will do the same.

I will not be surprise if his 3 point shots taken per game increases from this point on.

Stop it! There is no way you can say with certainty that he quit on us. No way.

Yes, he got hurt but he could easely taken a few games off with a "shoulder sprain". He didn't. Yes, he is not playing as passionate as prior to the injury but I dont blame him. It is his contract year and wants to get the most out of it. That injury was a wake up call. He is playing for a team with no identify and nothing to gain. You and I will do the same.

I will not be surprise if his 3 point shots taken per game increases from this point on.

So "he wants to get the most out of it" but is playing worse because he is playing for a team with no identity with nothing to gain?

Im confused by this.

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to put everything into a contract year in order to maximize the chance at a larger contract?

Good on Rob. Teams think they can hand over junk. Don't budge Rob. If they don't, good luck in the playoffs then.

So "he wants to get the most out of it" but is playing worse because he is playing for a team with no identity with nothing to gain?

Im confused by this.

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to put everything into a contract year in order to maximize the chance at a larger contract?

He's going to get one either way

ORL would like to trade Ibaka and/or Vucevic for a wing scorer and move Gordon to PF next to who stays or Biyombo if both Ibaka/Vucevic go.

Per Keith Smart