Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

http://www.espn.com/...tradeId=zrfv5sb but imagine meeks is actually augustin

Bledsoe-Fournier-ross-Ibaka-biyombo

payton-meeks-hezonja-green-davis

wilcoz-rudez-onuaku-zim

I think we're shipping out more talent than we're getting back.

I also think this would make us a better team because of fit....until Bledsoe goes down with another knee injury.

if we decide to tank the one move we should make is Ibaka for amir Johnson and the Brooklyn pick.

100% agree. Can you imagine getting two top picks in this draft... say Ball and Isaac? I'd actually be happy with any of the top point guards and a top wing.

Forgive me if I miss the sarcasm, but MIL says no.

no, no they don't.

see, Milwaukee has major issues trying to make Parker a 4. they play significantly worse with him on the court because they already have Giannis playing with the ball in his hands. Milwaukee wants to play weird basketball where everyone on the court can defend every position. They'd value Gordon and be able to play him at 4 with Giannis and Middleton when he comes back.

We put Parker at the 3 where he belongs. we get our scorer. Milwaukee gets their crazy defense and complimentary player. everybody wins.

OH MY GOD HOW DID IT TAKE ME THIS LONG TO FIGURE THIS OUT!?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zogwaq9

Boom.

roster fixed.

I don't think Milwaukee's that smart. I agree it would actually fix a lot of the problems for both teams, but they would want a lot more than Gordon, because right now Parker is a sure thing as a good scorer. Gordon is still a question mark, albeit a really interesting question mark, as anything.

Don't get me wrong. It would be a perfect trade. But that's why it will never happen.