Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

this morning I was tired and I accidentally put the hydrogen peroxide contact solution on my contact before I put it in my eye instead of saline solution. With immense pain I then jumped into the shower to rinse out my eye. after about 10 minutes I get out of the shower and think "I should put saline into my eye to clean out whatever's left in there" and decided to again grab the hydrogen peroxide and stuck it in my eye.

If you just took a sample of this morning you might wonder (as I did at the time) "how did this person survive 27 years on this planet?" but I've been using the same solution for 3 years prior to today without incident. So its likely just a weird morning that doesn't make and sense and doesn't mean anything.

That's kinda how we have to treat Ibaka.

• Upvote 1

in the first half we had an offensive rating of 114.7 and a defensive rating of 61.5 with Ibaka on the bench.

to give you practical applications for that, the heat were up 15-12 when Ibaka was subbed out with 6:06 left in the first quarter. when he came back in with 1:04 left in the first quarter we were up 25-19.

in the first half we had an offensive rating of 114.7 and a defensive rating of 61.5 with Ibaka on the bench.

to give you practical applications for that, the heat were up 15-12 when Ibaka was subbed out with 6:06 left in the first quarter. when he came back in with 1:04 left in the first quarter we were up 25-19.

So basically Vuc>Ibaka.

Trade Ibaka!!

this morning I was tired and I accidentally put the hydrogen peroxide contact solution on my contact before I put it in my eye instead of saline solution. With immense pain I then jumped into the shower to rinse out my eye. after about 10 minutes I get out of the shower and think "I should put saline into my eye to clean out whatever's left in there" and decided to again grab the hydrogen peroxide and stuck it in my eye.

If you just took a sample of this morning you might wonder (as I did at the time) "how did this person survive 27 years on this planet?" but I've been using the same solution for 3 years prior to today without incident. So its likely just a weird morning that doesn't make and sense and doesn't mean anything.

That's kinda how we have to treat Ibaka.

1. That sounds really painful

2. I laughed when reading it

3. I felt bad after laughing

Teams lose games all the time that they should win and win games that they should lose. All players have a bad game every so often. If it goes on for 5-10 games, then we should worry.

Honestly, no one really had a great game yesterday, but there were positive flashes of where our team might be headed.

Some observations from the game:

Interior D sucked. Vuc doesn't look like he improved and Serge didn't seem to add much.

Gordon and Payton had some good moments and some bad moments.

Mario needs to do better, but at least he was still involved when the shot wasn't falling.

Fournier proved what we already know- nice player but not good enough to carry the offense.

We actually had more free throws than Miami.

We lost the game in the 3rd quarter. Every other quarter we were right there with Miami. If we play like quarters 1,2, &4 we will do ok. If we let quarters like the 3rd quarter happen on a normal basis, we will have a top pick in the draft.

Careful about assessing the fourth quarter. The Heat were pretty far ahead by the star of the fourth and all they had to do was maintain the lead. I agree with you about 1st and 2nd quarters though.

1. That sounds really painful

2. I laughed when reading it

3. I felt bad after laughing

Teams lose games all the time that they should win and win games that they should lose. All players have a bad game every so often. If it goes on for 5-10 games, then we should worry.

Honestly, no one really had a great game yesterday, but there were positive flashes of where our team might be headed.

It deserves to be laughed at. It was painful but i laughed through the tears.

But yeah if he's doing this next week we should start being concerned

going through old posts on here. some of you who are already done with Hezonja are the same posters who were heavy on the JJ bandwagon in year 3.

There aren't many still here from then I imagine. 2008'ers where you at?

Mario will be fine, he's just not ready yet. He's 21 while Redick was 25 in his third year.