Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I realize that and Looking back now it is easy to see how bad it looks.

Not considering the money, however, Keeping Dedmon in our roster maked little sense. He was not going to make us better. That was the idea in signing Biz. He was supposed to make us better. It was a failure.

Bingo. Just another one of Rob's great FA signings.

Bingo. Just another one of Rob's great FA signings.

It was only his first season trying to get FA's. Mistakes were made sure.

But I dont think we have any unmovable contracts, so lets see how we adjust.

It was only his first season trying to get FA's. Mistakes were made sure.

But I dont think we have any unmovable contracts, so lets see how we adjust.

No one is taking Biyombo's contract. Even DJ, at this point, might be hard to unload.

No one is taking Biyombo's contract. Even DJ, at this point, might be hard to unload.

Yea, I don't like saying any contract is untradeable because we have seen some untouchable contracts still get moved via trades in the NBA--but having said that--Biz and DJ will be tough sells.

http://keepmynets.com/

Might not get to see the last two games.

Oh don't fall for that bs. They do this every time a contract negotiation is taking place. Screw the cable companies but the networks always try to stir up a panic every negotiation.

Oh don't fall for that bs. They do this every time a contract negotiation is taking place. Screw the cable companies but the networks always try to stir up a panic every negotiation.

I'm not. They do this crap all the time. I just posted this for laughs. Same **** different name. I gotta cut the cord eventually.

I'm not. They do this crap all the time. I just posted this for laughs. Same **** different name. I gotta cut the cord eventually.

i want to do that, but I cant.

got a deal with Brighthouse at just the right time so I cant find a deal that beats it. 100mb/s internet, whatever they call that upgraded DVR, HBO and Cinemax for $130.

If any internet provider can get me 100+ mb/s internet speed for something like $50 I'm there. but right now the standard is something like $1 per 1mb/s speed.

oladipo is shooting 39.5% over the last 18 games but the split is pretty ridiculous.

the first 11 games of that 18 game sample he hit 29 threes on 52 attempts. that's 56%

the last 7 games he's hit 7 threes on 39 attempts. 18%

its really weird how his entire career is defined by weird stretches where he becomes the best shooter in the league for a month followed by being the worst shooting shooting guard in the league for a month.

oladipo is shooting 39.5% over the last 18 games but the split is pretty ridiculous.

the first 11 games of that 18 game sample he hit 29 threes on 52 attempts. that's 56%

the last 7 games he's hit 7 threes on 39 attempts. 18%

its really weird how his entire career is defined by weird stretches where he becomes the best shooter in the league for a month followed by being the worst shooting shooting guard in the league for a month.

He is like the living proof of the hot hand.