Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Aren't they usually wrong about everything?

Over on Pinstriped posts on Sbnation someone who works at RDV says they are gearing up for some announcement. I think this could be the weekend something happens.

Over on Pinstriped posts on Sbnation someone who works at RDV says they are gearing up for some announcement. I think this could be the weekend something happens.

We've traded Payton and AG for Rudy Gay's still functioning achilles?

announcement? link to it please

Probably the Penny festivities.

@JohnDenton555

@OrlandoMagic G @Jmeeks20 has 2 sprained ligaments in right thumb. No surgery needed. Depending how he responds, he could be out 4-6 weeks

@JohnDenton555

@OrlandoMagic G @Jmeeks20 has 2 sprained ligaments in right thumb. No surgery needed. Depending how he responds, he could be out 4-6 weeks

The guy who's always hurt is hurt again -- what a surprise.

Wait. Why would anyone who works at rdv know anything? I thought the offices moved to the arena. Right?

Surprised that Giannis got voted by the fans to the All Star game. Didn't know he was that popular outside of Milwaukee. You would think that after last year's dunk contest AG could get voted over him.

Surprised that Giannis got voted by the fans to the All Star game. Didn't know he was that popular outside of Milwaukee. You would think that after last year's dunk contest AG could get voted over him.

Well Giannis is actually good. Gordon has no shot.